Uline
Happiness score is 37 out of 100

Uline

Uline Employee Review

Great pay

you will have a great pay for a warehouse associate compare to others in the industry/ place. They have very generous year end bonus and performance bonus. The warehouse is very clean and tidy.

Pros

Pay is more than the average.

Cons

repetitive work

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Very hard tasking

I was interviewed for a Packer position and wasn’t given that on top of getting the worst position available with my experience they didn’t treat you well at all. Everyday you feel pressured to overwork you body for a very poorly regulated shipping line onto the UPS Trucks. Wouldn’t recommend anyone working that position as they try to put you as low as possible so you can’t move anywhere else. Very horrible place to work!!!
Same role

Work u like a slave

while the pay may be good, for me its not worth it, u have to lift over 300lbs repetitively all day ,this job have giving me back pain and its very stressful the supervisor and manager walk around and pass order's in a very rude way, I was struggling to lift this box into the skid while the supervisor was right there and instead of helping me he says come on put it on the skir faster, immediately I told him to f off and I quit....DO NOT WORK HERE ITS PURE SLAVER, thats why 90% of their workers are immigrants because the immigrants have no choice..what a sad and depressing place... of did I mention its1 hour break in a 12 and half hour shift

Pros

nothing

Cons

long hours, short breaks, bossy and mean manager's
Same location

Uline is a great place to learn and grow!

Employees in every department are positive, energetic and supportive. There are many employee appreciation events throughout the year and the compensation and benefits are amazing. Overall a great place to work!

Pros

Clean and organized environment, employee events, compensation and benefits

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uline. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement