UCS Employee Reviews

Day at UCS
CRM Solution Architect (Current Employee) –  Cape Town south Africa22 October 2018
UCS work entails a day of mix task from new business at current client as well as external customers. Working on proposal most of the time and load of self learning as technology is rapidly changing.
Productive and relaxed work environment
General Contractor (Current Employee) –  Evergreen, CO25 January 2018
We build or remodel to what the homeowner wants. Each of us are able to do everything involved in building home additions or remodels. We have a relaxed culture, but get work done in a timely and correct manner.
Fun place to work, great boss, advancement
Entry Level Technician (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NY4 January 2018
A typical day at work involves getting with your coworkers and seeing what's got to go where and how we're going to do it. It's a relaxed atmosphere with plenty to learn everyday in regards to hardware and computer software. The work is a nice combo of physical work and using your brain. Which I enjoy. There's no real hard part to the job and there's no micro managing. I'm self motivated. so, I like that.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere, nice boss.
Cons
Running cable can get real dirty up in ceilings.
Work Summary
Helpdesk Support (Former Employee) –  Bloemfontein, Free State21 November 2017
A typical day at work is productive, especially when you have helped a User and the User is appreciative of your assistance. It makes ones day and puts a smile on ones face.
Pros
Friendships
Cons
Blame Game
Truck Driver
Driver (Former Employee) –  Lincolnton, NC26 September 2017
Some of the management wasn't so good. The other co-workers were very nice. They was no communication at times. Management was unorganized, which lead to being stressful.
Pros
Good pay
دورات بسيطه
محصل اول (Former Employee) –  دبي22 April 2017
مكان عمل منتج وتعاون مستمر الحث على روح التعاون مع فريق العمل للوصول إلى إنتاجيه عمل والابداع متواصل
Pros
مرونه فالعمل
Cons
فترات راحه قصيرة
close to home
Saw Operator (Former Employee) –  Plain City, OH 4306427 February 2017
my experience, with working with this company was enjoyable,
When saw cutting ,there was no typical day , you expect the unexpected .
would recommend this company for anyone who is wanting to work in the concrete business.
Pros
up to date equipment
Cons
unsteady hours
Great Management.
Assistant Manager - Support (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana21 February 2017
Learned that how to do multi tasking.
Great Management.
Friendly Environment.
Full of Energy, Punctual,
Good culture and benefits. Good opportunity to learn
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Quiet and busy
Support Consultant (Current Employee) –  Melrose Arch, Gauteng7 November 2016
assisting multiple users with issues that vary from training on the system to system bugs.

best part of the day is training users

hardest part would be deploying scripts
Pros
Pie Day
Cons
Standby
Fun workplace
Senior Creditors Clerk (Current Employee) –  Gauteng,Sunninghill17 October 2016
Everyday has its own challenges but overall a great company to work for. Teams at UCS are wonderful .Really a pleasant environment to be in. It feel like my other home.
Pros
Supportive Managerial Team
Cons
Flexible working hours
ótimo
Estagiário voluntário de extensão (Current Employee) –  Caxias do Sul, RS18 July 2016
Esta sendo fundamental para meu crescimento estudantil ..
Pros
não
Cons
não fornece alimentos
Very Productive
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Sunninghill, Gauteng16 July 2016
Schedule meetings and update project files. Give clients feedback on the work completed. Do the necessary invoicing of the work done. Schedule contractors and workers
Pros
13th Cheque
challaging /rewarding
metal cleaner (Former Employee) –  Leeds14 July 2016
no 2days were the same but the rewards were the same all customers were happy with our work and sometimes surprised at the high finish we achieved .which is why they kept returning with their items because of the High standard of finish we achieved
Pros
satisfaction
Cons
flexibility
no fun just work
QA QC Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OK8 June 2016
very fast pace to work and a lot of family they make it hard to do your job wright, very dirty place to work and UN safe place to work
Pros
I like the owner
Cons
no free lunch
Empresa objetiva e ótimo para se trabalhar.
Agente de Orientação Empresarial - UCS/ SEBRAE (Former Employee) –  Caxias do Sul, RS16 February 2016
Prospectava novos clientes, inseria a metodologia do Sebrae e fazia as visitas para acompanhar o desenvolvimento.
Desenvolvi qualidades como empatia, argumentação, conhecimentos gerais sobre vários segmentos de mercado.
A supervisão do projeto era clara e objetiva, os colegas de trabalho mantinha contato extremamente profissional.
A parte mais difícil do trabalho era convencer os gestores a melhorarem suas formas de controles administrativos.
A execução do projeto por parte da empresa, era o que tornava nosso trabalho agradável, saber que de alguma forma você consegui contribuir para o crescimento daquela empresa, que muitas vezes não tem o conhecimento necessário para gerenciar o negócio.
Very Welcoming
Administrator and caretaker roles (Former Employee) –  Ipswich, ENG13 November 2015
As it was work experience I can not really write much other than the fact that the staff I worked with were very informative and welcoming
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Na
Great place to work!!!
Head Cook (Current Employee) –  Bennington, VT1 July 2015
I have worked at UCS for almost eleven years. UCS believes in training the staff for all aspects of the job. The staff at Head Start are always willing to help when needed. I really enjoyed cooking for the kids. Watching them try new foods was great.
Pros
trainings
Empresa flexível e dinâmica
Auxiliar de Marqueting (Current Employee) –  Caxias do Sul - RS16 June 2015
Empresa com horários flexíveis, dinâmica, bem conceituada no mercado de trabalho, estabilidade. Gerência compreensiva, facilidade de comunicação. Colegas de fácil adaptação.
O maior problema era a burocracia criada dentro da empresa, que impede a atualização de programas e softwares mais avançados que facilitariam a rotina de trabalho, além do pouco suporte dado na área da comunicação, com a necessidade da utilização de programas específicos e pagos.
Pros
Vale refeição, vale transporte
Cons
Pouca pretensão salarial
work as a team
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brazil19 May 2015
Customer service; contacting institutions, ensuring legal compliance, processing of certifications. Customer service in person and by phone; Good retail practices.
Pros
coaching
Great workplace
Detailed Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MI20 April 2015
I love working for UCS. I get to constantly be moving, and that's what I like to be doing. My manager is very professional and tells it like it is.