Ubisoft Employee Review

Contractors highly expendable--be careful.
Notetracker (Former Employee) –  San Francisco19 December 2012
I was hired on a temporary contract that started with two months training on proprietary software and lots of subjectivity in how the work was to be completed (gotta respect the NDA's, so I can't offer up details). Worked very hard, loved the gig, even though the software was buggy enough to cause work loss regularly and supervisors gave us contradictory information as to how the work should be completed. Of the four of us hired (through multiple interviews, BTW) two of us were let go six weeks later for the vague "We have an idea of what level you should have been at by this point." I was immediately told to clean out my desk and escorted to the street as if I were caught stealing. Serious problems in organization and management on this particular team.
Pros
one free lunch, well stocked cafeteria, nice guys on my immediate team.
Cons
being fired for not being trained properly while still in the training period!

Other Ubisoft Employee Reviews

belle ambiance
Technicienne aux achats (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 March 2018
Très belle ambiance de travail. avantages sociaux impec malgré le taux de roulement élevé.
Good place to work, partial time
Testeur de jeux vidéos (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 February 2018
Bonne place pour faire un petit salaire, si tu aime les jeux videos et tu aime te faire payer pour jouer.
Alors c'est une très bonne place pour apliquer