Uber logo

Uber Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & benefits

Found 36 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,932 reviews

Stressful and like of confidence

They give less than minimum wage their drivers I hope they change that. Drivers buy everything and at the end they go back with less. If they increase the wages many people and families will appreciate

Cons

It can be fun if you like meeting new people

I personally regret having done this job because you pay for your own gas and the pay is very little when you compare it to the kms you travel. Only good thing about this job was meeting new customers.

UberX est payant, mais Uber Eats pas du tout

Environ 30$/h chez UberX et une moyenne de 8-9$/h chez uber eats ce qui est sous le minimum

A good job to balance life and work and make a few bucks here and there

Overall good job, bad customers here and there, sometimes leave and reviews and you don't know why. If you want some quick money here and there and have a reliable car this is a good job.

Good

Good additional money whenever you want to make money but only if it is busy if not you have to wait or to look for busier area if found or in busier days as holidays

Best thing about uber is to choose time when you want to work.

Its not worth it to drive uber for living iff you work full-time and this is a side gig then its fine. Waiting time is more than you get rides. and the pay is not good enough to make a living.

Pros

flexibility

Cons

long hours and less than minimum wage per hour

Le salaire

Le travail n'est pas disponible à tout le temps .

Bonne entreprise

Vous êtes votre propre boss, pas de compte à rendre à personne. Les gens sont en grande majorité très sympathiques et le travail à faire n'a rien de compliqué.Le seul hic est le salaire, peu rentable à moins de faire 12h par jour. Le gaz coûte cher, je conseille une voiture électrique.

Good,but because everything in the driver ,we need to got pay more

We need to get pay about minimum rate,because every in on us .can the CEO of uber ,raise our money.we can a have meeting about this raise,because life become more expensive.

Very competitive

There are very many drivers now so it is hard to earn a living. Due to higher number of drivers on the road with Uber now it is difficult to earn a descent living.

Pros

Work your own hours

Cons

too competitive

Jobs at Uber

See more jobs

Difficult to make money

Uber floods the market with way way too many drivers making it difficult to get enough rides to survive. The wear on your vehicle makes for more costs which eat up any money you make. You have to put in long hours at different crazy hours to get paid peanuts.

i’ve been with Uber over a year I have done a lot of trips I have very good knowledge of the city my rating as a driver it’s very good I have very good people skills and I enjoy driving but My income is not always the same some days I make very little money I like Uber very good company to work for but not enough money to live I gave Uber Five star

Nice and fun place

It was a nice environment as you are considered as a self employed which means you get to work whenever you want to and you meet great people. If you have a nice car in great shape and you need flexible hours so Uber is for you.

Flexible job

Flexible job work on your schedule. But not enough to make it to the end of month and be able to sustain whole family, part time is okay at the risk of car wear and tear, gas, your time doesn't cover it by there pay standard.

Pros

Work on your schedule

Cons

Not enough to make it to month part time gig, car insurance and repairs and gas are not enough to cover.

Young corporate environment with great management

Great company to work for. Hires many contractors with low job security, but office culture is young and vibrant. Management is approachable. Fast paced start-up.

Pros

Catered lunch, kitchen, downtown locatio, young culture

Cons

job security, salary

Productive Work environment

I am responsible for on boarding and new activations for those who are interested in Driving with Uber. I enable people to earn great money as an independent contractors. I allow you to be your own boss and get paid in fares for driving on your own schedule. The job is great I just wished I had more hours in a week.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.1K