Uber

Uber Management reviews

Clear

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,590 reviews

Work at your own pace, make as much or as little as you want.

I enjoy Uber because it is one of the few well-paying jobs that allows me to log off whenever I want and do the things I like to do. If you want to travel for a month or go on a camping trip, you don't need to book time off or deal with management in order to enjoy the things you love. The huge downside is that for a living wage, you need to work at least 10 hours a day, and some days can be VERY slow. You never deal with management other than e-mail memos reminding you of the rules and laws that Uber and drivers must follow. The hardest part of the job is sitting waiting for rides, so if you are the type that can't sit still, I would not recommend it. Overall, Uber has been a good experience, and has allowed me to do the things my former job prevented me from doing.

Pros

Free time is whenever you want it

Cons

Long hours of no physical activity.

Dépenses de voiture trop élevées.

Manque de support et de communication. Aucune ressource d'aide facilement accessible. Le fait de fournir notre propre véhicule diminue de beaucoup la rentabilité.

The worst job I have ever had.

If you consider your car depreciation and hidden costs, you earn less than $10 per hour. The company doesn't give you any chance to defend yourself against rider's bad reviews. The company give you some incentive to control your behavior, even your rest, your sleep and so on.

très compétitif

Le travail est très compétitif et stressant. cela demande beaucoup d'attention

Was a lot of fun, but the management was often unorganized

I loved working there, had some really crazy busy days, but it was pretty casual for the most part. It was a lot of learning and relearning at the time due to regulations. Sadly there was almost 0 place for advancement, and the management often didn't know answers to basic things.

A business model full of flaws

A flaw full business model @ foundation. Vulnerable beyond imagination! Over valued, novice & shallow product that offers ZERO or negative value/ROI to the invested. Modern day slavery SCAM???Irresponsible/unethical/immoral execution of business model @ foundation. Zero evolution since inception. ONLY, only a robust network with zero “proprietary” ownership/concept/contribution. How is this a revolutionary business model? It’s like placing a rifle on the shoulders of others to fire because own/personal ability is NUL=EXPLOITATION! Fares should be higher compared to taxi standards. Service provided is of unmatched quality, convenience, safety, efficiency & the experience. On the contrary; fares are lower?!?!? Revenue generated does not support healthy standards of living in a first class society. Third world fare algorithm in a first class nation? Shame? A novice/failed fare algorithm which fails to account for real world events & beyond. At whose expense??? BS??? I blame my state government for granting the permit to conduct this model of business in my state/province. Incompetency stamped all over it!!! Gave false hopes to millions of peoples & continues to, intentional & self-interested over-saturation of supply chain to demand with an antique/novice fare algorithm & ZERO revolutionary element. Are any Uber executives collecting below minimum salaries??? WHY ARE DRIVERS??? Why is there no partner quota system in place? Why the over-saturation??? Which body is governing your unethical practice? How much “bribery” is involved here??? Unacceptable! A garbage product with a negative -

Pros

Flexibility & the range of Social Interactions

Cons

Reliability, Sustainability, Safety, loyalty, below minimum salaries, poor partner support, failed fare algorithm, faulty rating system, faulty queue system, ZERO HUMAN TOUCH & more

Bon si t’es au chômage

Bon entreprise qui va bien pour ceux qui ont une bonne auto. Attention aux accidents. Une auto UBER doit toujours passer le safety check

Pros

Libre de travailler quand tu veux

Cons

Le traffic...

Bonne entreprise

Vous êtes votre propre boss, pas de compte à rendre à personne. Les gens sont en grande majorité très sympathiques et le travail à faire n'a rien de compliqué.Le seul hic est le salaire, peu rentable à moins de faire 12h par jour. Le gaz coûte cher, je conseille une voiture électrique.

Good,but because everything in the driver ,we need to got pay more

We need to get pay about minimum rate,because every in on us .can the CEO of uber ,raise our money.we can a have meeting about this raise,because life become more expensive.

Flexible hours, work from home option, no one is micromanaging

The pros to the experience was that there were flexible hours, work form home options, a tech vibe where people have the freedom to roam about and do as they want at work while still getting paid. No micromanagement what so ever and people have the opportunity to do as they will throughout the day as long as they do their job. co workers were very friendly, the job was repetitive taking calls all day, dealing with the same clients, many clients didn't know how to speak English and very hard to communicate with them which could get very frustrating. Not challenging enough. The work atmosphere and life/work balance is great, can leave when needed and like I said you manage yourself.

Jobs at Uber

See more jobs

Fun workplace with extremely uncertain job security

Uber lays off a lot of employees so the one thing I would warn anyone applying is to be wary that your job is just a number to the executive leadership team. Be passionate about the vision but understand that you could be cut regardless of your performance.

Boring and repetitive.

They hire through agencies for temporary workers. Work was boring and repetitive. Management was care-free yet incompetent at times. Usually overworked.

Fast - Pacing with Uber

Uber was a pretty awesome place to work. It was one of the freshest experiences at a job that I have ever had. Due to the newness of the platform and the service, it definitely makes it challenging to place the skills you learn in a neat little box. That is not to say that overall the work that is being done their isn't impressive. A lot of time, energy and sacrifice go toward making all things possible in that business.

Pros

Very supportive team and management

Cons

Young corporate environment with great management

Great company to work for. Hires many contractors with low job security, but office culture is young and vibrant. Management is approachable. Fast paced start-up.

Pros

Catered lunch, kitchen, downtown locatio, young culture

Cons

job security, salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement

Compare Uber with

• Uber
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?