Uber
Happiness score is 70 out of 100

Uber Employee Reviews

Found 76 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,457 reviews

Stressful and like of confidence

They give less than minimum wage their drivers I hope they change that. Drivers buy everything and at the end they go back with less. If they increase the wages many people and families will appreciate

Cons

Dépenses de voiture trop élevées.

Manque de support et de communication. Aucune ressource d'aide facilement accessible. Le fait de fournir notre propre véhicule diminue de beaucoup la rentabilité.

Fixable time job, good for making extra money after full time job.

Good for part timeFixable time job. Good for making extra money after full time job. I can meet all kinds of people. Most of the riders are good. Few of them even though I try my best to provide good service but still getting low rate.

Good Side Hustle

Good job hustle, in my opinion. Deliver/drive on busy nights, or else earnings are far more unpredictable. Tips make up most of the earnings, so best to have good customer service. No benefits, no bonuses, unfortunately.

Love the job. Works for my schedule.

Love the job. Works out very well for me. Pay scale is acceptable..acceptable work hours. Nature of the job allows for convenience. Started doing Uber Eats in October 2018

Pros

schedule/pay/ hours of work

Cons

no benefits, pay schedule has changed since June.

Uber eats to avoid / Uber eats à éviter !

They would deactivate your account anytime without any proof, waist of time and gaz and energy !----Ils désactiveraient votre compte à tout moment sans aucune preuve, perte de temps, de gaz et d'énergie !

Cons

deactivate your account anytime without any proof

Fast-paced environment with no financial security

The restaurants would often not have the food ready when I arrived, so I would have to wait often. Also, the app rarely brought in orders that were nearby, and often I would have to bike long distances to get to the customer afterwards. The time online on the app did not reflect the time paid at all.

Not secured Job. No respect on drivers. Uber give first and last parity to customers not for drivers. Not secured Job. No respect on drivers. Uber no

self management

flexible work hours easy to get pay sometimes they miss payments so its always good to check the account. so when you get notification of payment always match with the amount you received in your account. They always good to customer services.

Pros

Not much

Cons

explore the city. exposure with multi cultural people

Chacun sont expérience

Mon avis est chacun sont expérience avec uber , bonne chance 😉

Jobs at Uber

See more jobs

Excellent

Répond à mes besoins et exigences. Dynamique, raisonnable, fiable.

Innovative Company

A very innovative company. The support team and leaders are always there for you and willing to help at all times when you have any questions or concerns.

Good for extra cash!

It is really great working for uber as you can do it whenever you want. There is no fixed time or pay. Sometimes you get more sometimes less. The hard part is getting orders but the pay makes it fun!

Bien

Travailler avec uber c mieux partiel ou deuxième jo

Work with desirable schedules

A typical day at work is driving customers to their destination in a safe manner while taking quick and effective routes. Try to choose route that minimize traffic and make sure the customer is always comfortable.

Productive JOb

Enjoyable job. Would suggest to my friends. Be quiet and nice. Follow the rules and nothing to worry. They pay the damage- that is the best thing. Love working with uber drive rather than uber eats

Enjoyable job if you put in the time

I enjoy being a courier for Uber, and when the winter time comes the pay is competitive. If you are willing to put in the time and effort, you can make it a full time job.

The worst job I have ever had.

If you consider your car depreciation and hidden costs, you earn less than $10 per hour. The company doesn't give you any chance to defend yourself against rider's bad reviews. The company give you some incentive to control your behavior, even your rest, your sleep and so on.

Great

You have to work long hours . cost to drive your car is expensive not cover your desperation cost of car . they have to increase the amount of payment per kilometer .

I just loved being outside, helping people.

Great company to work for. I developed great experience and had the opportunity to also meet nice people. It was also nice to get into my car and hit the roads.

Not fair

No benefits Long hours Less than minimum wage after deducting all expenses Very exhausting job No benefits No benefits No benefits No benefits No benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement