Uber

3.2Pay & benefits

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,933 reviews
drivermoneylonglothourpeopletimepay

Flexible hours

Great place to work if you’re looking to make some extra cash and need that flexibility. I believe the pay was better before but now with the ridiculous gas prices the company should really compensate drivers for that.

Fun workplace

Perfect I like everything, good pay , easy work and very interesting to be honest. Now I have plenty of time to do what I like, mist work a week end too.

Insights into Uber

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Promotions for new driver are not paid

The good is you get paid asap. The bad is they DO NOT pay for completing the new driver promotions. Example when you first start supposedly after you complete the first 50 trips, if you don’t make 1000$ they’re supposed to pay the difference. They DO NOT DO THAT. They avoid you completely. And that’s because I completed 50 trips in less that the 30 days. But not compensated,

Pros

Cash out asap

Cons

No promos, no breaks, no bueno

nothing is good

low pay, horrible leads, how can a driver be used so much, its so bad to work for nothing and ruin your car, dont even bother...make your own business and stay with family

Freedom to be your own Boss

Uber allows you the freedom to make your own schedules and also allows you to work the hours you NEED to work whether that be overtime or part-timeAnd yes there is advancement you can become an UberX driver, pets packages and freight so it's never the same day in Day out plus you meet all kinds of people from all walks of life.

Pros

Up to 100% online college tuition, gas vouchers, the ability to rent a vehicle to Uber with, health insurance, dental and I, the more you drive the more you earn incentive programs.

Cons

A lot of miles on your vehicle, you only get reimbursed $3 if the restaurants closed, most of all it's a good place to work

Get out what you put in

Better on weekends, you gotta put in the hours but expensive now because of gas. There’s not much to say about this job, I only worked enough to make 300 a week.

Good if you need a few bucks

Decent job ,uber throws you very little as you are a personal contractor. Majority of your money comes from tips. A lot of wear and tear and your vehicle.

Pros

Work the hours you want

Cons

Low pay

Self-motivated, make your own hours, but inconsistent pay and heavy wear on vehicle

Uber is an easy company to get started working for. It's not bad if you're self-motivated. Unfortunately, the pay is inconsistent and the job puts a lot of miles on the car.

Pros

Make your own hours

Cons

Inconsistent pay, wear and tear on car

Great for part time income as you can do it when you want

I have enjoyed my time with Uber I think it’s ideal to earn extra income with no boss chasing you it has been perfect for me to get the extra money our family needed to live a more comfortable life.

Cool part time

It is ok if you want to start a easy part time side hustle. It's really only worth going full time if you have a vehicle that does not require much gas and low maintenance