Uber

Courier4 reviews
Canada4 reviews

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,951 reviews

Good Side Hustle

Good job hustle, in my opinion. Deliver/drive on busy nights, or else earnings are far more unpredictable. Tips make up most of the earnings, so best to have good customer service. No benefits, no bonuses, unfortunately.

They are using people

Uber might offer a delivery, let's say $7. You will end up picking up and delivering 2 orders, wich will be $3.50 each and will take more than 30 min. Sometimes resto doesn't have order ready, they will pretend that they don't see you and will ignore you. While you might spend 10-15 minutes to pick it up you might have just drop that order. Management is absolutely terrible, they don't care about employees and will never ever help you in any problems. This is very last resort to work there.

Insights into Uber

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Fast-paced environment with no financial security

The restaurants would often not have the food ready when I arrived, so I would have to wait often. Also, the app rarely brought in orders that were nearby, and often I would have to bike long distances to get to the customer afterwards. The time online on the app did not reflect the time paid at all.

Enjoyable job if you put in the time

I enjoy being a courier for Uber, and when the winter time comes the pay is competitive. If you are willing to put in the time and effort, you can make it a full time job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement