Uber logo
Uber

Uber Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

Found 37 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,932 reviews

Fixable time job, good for making extra money after full time job.

Good for part timeFixable time job. Good for making extra money after full time job. I can meet all kinds of people. Most of the riders are good. Few of them even though I try my best to provide good service but still getting low rate.

Freedom comes with a cost

Uber has a tendency to send trips that has no value. There are trip requests that come in that is a distance which doesn’t compensate your cost. Their point system is very unfair and the goal is to keep you working for them irregardless of your personal expense.

Pros

Set your schedule

Cons

Low financial gain after expenses

Uber finds ways to pay drivers less money

I was online 5 hours 15 minutes without any calls. I've been with Uber 3 years, it just keeps getting slower and slower, less money. I contacted support. Support people just do they're job. They're job is to put you on hold till you go away or deflect you to useless solutions

Pros

Work when you want

Cons

Low pay

Love the job. Works for my schedule.

Love the job. Works out very well for me. Pay scale is acceptable..acceptable work hours. Nature of the job allows for convenience. Started doing Uber Eats in October 2018

Pros

schedule/pay/ hours of work

Cons

no benefits, pay schedule has changed since June.

Working

Working 4-5 hours per day is a cool job. One can start working anytime without asking anywhere. It is easy as delivering the food to customer without any interaction.

Uber is a company which does not respect its employees.

Uber is a company which does not respect its employees. Uber does not respect its employees. I ask uber why. Why does not uber respect its employees. Uber should reply.

Pros

Uber is a stupid company which does not respect its employees.

Cons

Uber is a stupid company which does not respect its employees.

You can work your own time. You are your own boss. Fun to work with uber.

I enjoy working for uber. It has fun and sometimes challenges as there are some routes take longer to reach destination. I learn from every customer new information. I manage my timing as there are times we need to rest and then go to road for safety for me and my clients. The hardest part of the job when the route is close especially in rush hours and the customer has an appointment to catch so I use customer GPS in case if our GPS cannot tell the quickest way to reach the customer destination or directions from customer because most customers do tell the shortest way if you request them. Most of time Uber GPS works great.

Not secured Job. No respect on drivers. Uber give first and last parity to customers not for drivers. Not secured Job. No respect on drivers. Uber no

Waste of time

Do not waste your potential future in this business , work elsewhere they would deactivate your account anytime without any proof so just find yourself a different job, they only customer focused kind of industry where they have no respect for the drivers!

Good for extra cash!

It is really great working for uber as you can do it whenever you want. There is no fixed time or pay. Sometimes you get more sometimes less. The hard part is getting orders but the pay makes it fun!

Jobs at Uber

in Toronto, ON
See more jobs

About uber work

It was very good to work in uber.I enjoy my work in uber as it was flexible and easy .It helps me to open knowledge of how to oncrease my skills and develop knowledge .

Interesting, meeting new people

Everyday was a new experience, which made the day's very interesting. I enjoyed travelling to different locations always a new adventure and would highly recomend it for someone who likes to drive.

Working with no boss

excellent job you are your own boss any time you can start and any time you can finish your work there is no stress in this job anyone can earn good money in this job

Very unprofessional

They are not helpful to their driver-partner, unprofessional staff the 24 hour helpline don't even know what they are doing and email support is even worst.

Work with desirable schedules

A typical day at work is driving customers to their destination in a safe manner while taking quick and effective routes. Try to choose route that minimize traffic and make sure the customer is always comfortable.

Productive JOb

Enjoyable job. Would suggest to my friends. Be quiet and nice. Follow the rules and nothing to worry. They pay the damage- that is the best thing. Love working with uber drive rather than uber eats

Enjoyable job if you put in the time

I enjoy being a courier for Uber, and when the winter time comes the pay is competitive. If you are willing to put in the time and effort, you can make it a full time job.

Not fair

No benefits Long hours Less than minimum wage after deducting all expenses Very exhausting job No benefits No benefits No benefits No benefits No benefits

Completely corporate.

Co keeps adding drvrs & this excess means longer wait time for rides, lesser income and job dissatisfaction. Even hitting bonus is made ext difficult.

Low payment

More driving less money you using your car your insurance you paying for your car financing gas and repair.you can fire any time.you can earn little bit money with hemorrhoid and back pain.

Challenging work and requires an individual to work twice as hard

A typical day at Uber eats requires you to get online as soon as you are up because the longer you keep logged in the more work you are assured of getting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.1K