Uber logo
Uber
Happiness score is 69 out of 100Average

Uber Employee Reviews in Ottawa, ON

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,898 reviews

This is a job to combine with other activity

This is a job to combine with other activity like studying, work somewhere else. Is not a place to be for too long full time. Flexibility this is a key word to describe this job, if you need it and you're willing to kill your car then this is place to be.

you can get daily or weekly

It is very good working with this company just you need to be good drivers and a new car and clean the car. It is very easy to start working I like it

Work at your own pace, make as much or as little as you want.

I enjoy Uber because it is one of the few well-paying jobs that allows me to log off whenever I want and do the things I like to do. If you want to travel for a month or go on a camping trip, you don't need to book time off or deal with management in order to enjoy the things you love. The huge downside is that for a living wage, you need to work at least 10 hours a day, and some days can be VERY slow. You never deal with management other than e-mail memos reminding you of the rules and laws that Uber and drivers must follow. The hardest part of the job is sitting waiting for rides, so if you are the type that can't sit still, I would not recommend it. Overall, Uber has been a good experience, and has allowed me to do the things my former job prevented me from doing.

Pros

Free time is whenever you want it

Cons

Long hours of no physical activity.

It’s great

I wnjoy being my own boss and Uber rocks it’s a great company and I get lucky to have a position as a partner and a driver they are polite and help out all the time when it’s needed

Bon si t’es au chômage

Bon entreprise qui va bien pour ceux qui ont une bonne auto. Attention aux accidents. Une auto UBER doit toujours passer le safety check

Pros

Libre de travailler quand tu veux

Cons

Le traffic...

Difficult to make money

Uber floods the market with way way too many drivers making it difficult to get enough rides to survive. The wear on your vehicle makes for more costs which eat up any money you make. You have to put in long hours at different crazy hours to get paid peanuts.

Fun workplace

Signing up new driver, problem solving partner issues, technical support. Help wide variety of people. Learning new technology is a plus

Jobs at Uber