Uber

Uber Employee Reviews in Montréal, QC

Montréal, QC11 reviews

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,374 reviews
drivermoneylonglothourpeopletimepay

It’s alright if it’s not your main source of income.

The pay should be higher. You get to make your own schedule. You are your own boss. The pay can be low, gotta learn when to turn on the app to generate maximum profits.

Pros

Create your own schedule

Cons

Pay

plutot bon experience

bon pour travail extra, c est aussi plutôt juste mais c est mieux de faire ca a coté

Insights into Uber

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Productive and fun great job

Driving all day not bad.gas is high.Drove for 2 years.high taxes lots of car maintenance no promotions hightly recommend 5 years electric is better thank you

Nightmare

I can’t believe companies like this are allowed to operate and treat EMPLOYEES like this! It’s an illusion you’re making any money let alone break even at the end of the day after expenses and all. And then the nerve to allow customers to tip you as low as 10 cents

Pros

Nada

Cons

Too long of a list

Pas payant

Pas tres payant. Bon horaire flexible. Commandes éloignées et pas bien rémunérées.

Best job for students

it is a good job for students. you can make your own schedule. There is no minimum hour or max hours. You can take your break anytime you want. you will love this job if you like driving around.

Fast-paced environment with no financial security

The restaurants would often not have the food ready when I arrived, so I would have to wait often. Also, the app rarely brought in orders that were nearby, and often I would have to bike long distances to get to the customer afterwards. The time online on the app did not reflect the time paid at all.

I just loved being outside, helping people.

Great company to work for. I developed great experience and had the opportunity to also meet nice people. It was also nice to get into my car and hit the roads.

Flexible hours, work from home option, no one is micromanaging

The pros to the experience was that there were flexible hours, work form home options, a tech vibe where people have the freedom to roam about and do as they want at work while still getting paid. No micromanagement what so ever and people have the opportunity to do as they will throughout the day as long as they do their job. co workers were very friendly, the job was repetitive taking calls all day, dealing with the same clients, many clients didn't know how to speak English and very hard to communicate with them which could get very frustrating. Not challenging enough. The work atmosphere and life/work balance is great, can leave when needed and like I said you manage yourself.

Nice and fun place

It was a nice environment as you are considered as a self employed which means you get to work whenever you want to and you meet great people. If you have a nice car in great shape and you need flexible hours so Uber is for you.

Good company

It’s feeling good and has future with these people who applied this company in different countries and different cities and powerful in Uber with security

Pros

Non

Cons

Long time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement