Uber
Happiness score is 70 out of 100

Uber Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,594 reviews

Stressful and like of confidence

They give less than minimum wage their drivers I hope they change that. Drivers buy everything and at the end they go back with less. If they increase the wages many people and families will appreciate

Fun

Good money meet new people. I like the fact that I work in the city and I get the opportunity to meet slot of new interesting people j also get paid and tips

No driver support

I got into a car accident while on the app working and they never called one time to see if I ever recovered. this is pretty much the way it is if you in a accident that was not your fault they will not take care of you.

Pros

Work anytime you want

Cons

No driver support and don't care about the health of their drivers

Uber was a great place to work! Great hours, great environment, great pay and the managers were easy going. I loved the location of the building and the break times were enough for you to reset for the rest of the day.

Uber's ultra low payout for mileage and minutes ensures drivers will be broke

I had a customer do physical damage to my car because he had issues with the other riders. Uber refused to pay for the damages because I did not have comprehensive and collision on my personal insurance policy. You get no backing by Uber and they only pay 80 cents a mile and 12 cents a minute. I regret driving for them.

Pros

Make your own hours

Cons

Uber never cares about their drivers.

Toxic Culture for those with Disabilities

I would not recommend Uber to anyone with a disability. I had a manager tell me I had a choice in mine and Uber did nothing about it. I thought this company cared about diversity, but they don’t.

Average experience

Overall nothing special about the company apart from having good benefits. The team culture is okay but there aren't advancement opportunities at all. I would recommend this company with caution unless you're joining at management level.

Its up to you!

With Uber there is a big chance to make money. Thats it. Your attitude and drive to work will be your success or failure. No one will help you and no one will do it for you. It will be slow then it will be busy. I made $200 a day in a non metro city. That was my goal and sometimes would make that in 4 to 6 hrs. Did my shifts anywhere from 8 to 12 hrs in a day no less. If it was slow id park, even if it was 4 hrs. So theres no excuse to say you couldnt make any money. If you hear anyone say it didnt work, I guarantee you that they were not giving the effort. Your own boss! Again its all up to you. Save make money and keep the maintenance on your vehicle up and you will suceed. You will use miles alot of them, so dont start making the excuse that your driving too much. Know what your getting into before making excuses. Uber is a very good opportunity but its all up to you!

Pros

Great pay be your own boss!

Cons

No one will do it for you!

I love basically being my own boss I’m a natural leader anyways

The thing I love most about UBER is that your basically your own boss and there’s nothing too learn because everyone knows how to drive. It also gives you experience in customer service due to the fact that at you are with customers everyday all day and you have to give excellent customer service during there ride with you in order to achieve a high rating. High ratings equal more tides and less chance that someone will cancel there ride with you. I kept a 5 star rating at all times. I this is due mostly to my previous customer service experience so I am able to handle people in all sorts of different moods and still make them laugh with my funny outgoing personality!

Pros

Drive own car

Cons

I have a truck and

Uber is a great side job, but trying full time you will drown.

This was a great job for me in the beginning but after about a year the trip payout dropped way below what im willing to do for a couple bucks at a time. It was great for a little bit but now its just not a realistic full time job. Its more wear and tear on your car than its worth.

Pros

Work whenever you like

Cons

not a fair payout for the labor

Jobs at Uber

See more jobs

Bueno

Buen ambiente laboral y alritmo del socio y conductor

Pros

Seguro privada

Cons

Hay mucho riesgo en turno nocturno

Tu eres dueño de tu tiempo

Una empresa solida y q teda muchas oportunidades ya q tu decides q horario quieres trabajar y finañizar.

Pros

Dueño de tu tiempo

Cons

No tienes ningúna prestacion

Ambiente de trabajo increíble

Es increíble la empresa pero no es para capacitar y si te llega a fallar te dicen que tienen fallas y te vetan y no te deja. Volver a postular es muy feo eso ya no te dan más oportunidades.

Disappointing

I turned my own car into a Taxi Cab and it ended by costing me big time in the end. Upper management at the time was unaccessible. I learned the hard way not to use a leased vehicle for the job. Mostly nice clients but there are always those few crazies you pick up and can't wait to get them out of your car.

Pros

Flexible Schedule

Cons

Turns your car into trash and raises your insurance rates.

Esclave

Facile de pouvoir travailler et choisir ces propres horaires.Accessible a tous.Impossible de contacter le support!Mauvaise paye, 0 avantages avec un salaire bien évidemment en dessous du salaire minimum.Aucune reconnaissance

Pros

Inscription

Cons

Le reste

Easy job

Uber eats is easy and can pay well, but not always. Sometimes the trip is too far and there’s so much traffic that the pay plus tip just aren’t enough. Pay needs to be more and people need to tip more. At least on farther trips or larger orders.

Pros

Work when you want

Cons

Sometimes no work and little pay

Trabajo de alto riesgo

Clientes muy groseros, uber no paga algunos viajes, en oficina no aclaran nada, bajo mucho su calidad de empresa de cuando empezó en cdmx a esta fecha.

It is LGBT friendly

Very open minded environment. Good place to work if you are a woman or LGBTQ. Very difficult to advance otherwise. Hourly employees treated differently (worse) than Salaried employees.

Pros

Free lunches for Salaried Employees

Cons

Snacks for Hourly Employees

Happy hour

Company was just starting up and I was part of so much vibe and promotions it was really enjoyable. Think this job and partnership lifted my morale and the staff helping was a plus to ensure your business is running smoothly.

Pros

Surging

Cons

Long hours depends on market dynamics

hajtós munka

Az Uber telekocsi nál a rutin jó tájékozódási képesség az utasokkal a kapcsolat tartás udvariasság kedvesség számít.Ritka embernek számítok nem sokan vannak akik 4000 - 5000 km tert képesek levezetni teljes koncentrácioval.Az utasaim minden alkalommal meg kérdezték. Hogy robot vagyok.Mert vezetés közben a főnököm raklatását meg jelentések készitéssét is csinálni keletett

Pros

Ha vettem magamnak

Set your own schedule

I love at Uber I set my schedule. I work the days and hours I want. Not sure what else to say , a great part time job. Try Uber it is easy to start.

Pros

Set my own schedule

Cons

Low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement