Uber
Happiness score is 58 out of 100

Uber

Uber Employee Review

They are using people

Uber might offer a delivery, let's say $7. You will end up picking up and delivering 2 orders, wich will be $3.50 each and will take more than 30 min. Sometimes resto doesn't have order ready, they will pretend that they don't see you and will ignore you. While you might spend 10-15 minutes to pick it up you might have just drop that order. Management is absolutely terrible, they don't care about employees and will never ever help you in any problems. This is very last resort to work there.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Good Side Hustle

Good job hustle, in my opinion. Deliver/drive on busy nights, or else earnings are far more unpredictable. Tips make up most of the earnings, so best to have good customer service. No benefits, no bonuses, unfortunately.
Same role

Fast-paced environment with no financial security

The restaurants would often not have the food ready when I arrived, so I would have to wait often. Also, the app rarely brought in orders that were nearby, and often I would have to bike long distances to get to the customer afterwards. The time online on the app did not reflect the time paid at all.
Same location

Productive and good side job

Uber is a good side job if you love driving…… Could go with all kinds people and learn a lot,,,,, earn extra money, etc., also an easier way to know a city well !

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement