Uber logo
Uber

Uber

Uber Employee Review

It's ok

I like to working with UBER but most of the time it is not busy. Sometimes it is crazy busy anyways it is not enough for living with out extra salary.

2.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Stay away

Uber is a joke , if a customer makes a complaint against you , uber will not discuss the complaint so that you can rectify the issue . Instead they hide behind this confidentiality garbage excuse , you are unable to fix any issues that people complain about , instead uber just lets you go . Doesn't matter if the complaint was a year or more ago if you get more than 1 of the same complaint your done , your expected to hold a average of 8.5 To continue to use the app as a driver but yet they allow customers who have a 4.2 To still use the app as riders, they rip off the drivers by taking 25% off of every trip including deliveries , they pay for absolutely nothing , can't even reach anyone on the phone to discuss issues , they always respond with robotic responses

Pros

Pick your own hours

Cons

No communication, No respect, Uber support is a joke
Same role

Working

Working 4-5 hours per day is a cool job. One can start working anytime without asking anywhere. It is easy as delivering the food to customer without any interaction.
Same roleSame location

Too many hours for minimum wage

I worked Uber full rime for 9 months before I gave up and got a real job. The mileage I put on my car plus the hours I had to put in did not yield the profit I had expected. Simply put, this business model should work for everyone in theory except that Uber continues to saturate the market with drivers. This gives customers low wait times but gives drivers low earnings opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.1K