Uber

Uber

Uber Employee Review

Difficult to make money

Uber floods the market with way way too many drivers making it difficult to get enough rides to survive. The wear on your vehicle makes for more costs which eat up any money you make. You have to put in long hours at different crazy hours to get paid peanuts.

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

About uber work

It was very good to work in uber.I enjoy my work in uber as it was flexible and easy .It helps me to open knowledge of how to oncrease my skills and develop knowledge .
Same roleSame location

Work at your own pace, make as much or as little as you want.

I enjoy Uber because it is one of the few well-paying jobs that allows me to log off whenever I want and do the things I like to do. If you want to travel for a month or go on a camping trip, you don't need to book time off or deal with management in order to enjoy the things you love. The huge downside is that for a living wage, you need to work at least 10 hours a day, and some days can be VERY slow. You never deal with management other than e-mail memos reminding you of the rules and laws that Uber and drivers must follow. The hardest part of the job is sitting waiting for rides, so if you are the type that can't sit still, I would not recommend it. Overall, Uber has been a good experience, and has allowed me to do the things my former job prevented me from doing.

Pros

Free time is whenever you want it

Cons

Long hours of no physical activity.
Same location

It’s great

I wnjoy being my own boss and Uber rocks it’s a great company and I get lucky to have a position as a partner and a driver they are polite and help out all the time when it’s needed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement