Here to help
Information from Uber:

Uber Employee Reviews

Canada80 reviews
Good for extra cash!
It is really great working for uber as you can do it whenever you want. There is no fixed time or pay. Sometimes you get more sometimes less. The hard part is getting orders but the pay makes it fun!
I like to be short in my presentation.
In Canada people are professional. I am proud to be Canadian.
Usually I have had many jobs. I am looking to be an entrepreneur. For me, working hard today means to put money to work for me in the future.

Life is so nice. To be serious means to be professional. In Canada people respect hard workers people. I am one of them.
Too many hours for minimum wage
I worked Uber full rime for 9 months before I gave up and got a real job. The mileage I put on my car plus the hours I had to put in did not yield the profit I had expected. Simply put, this business model should work for everyone in theory except that Uber continues to saturate the market with drivers. This gives customers low wait times but gives drivers low earnings opportunities.
U have to work very long hours to make money
Overall it’s a very good option if you have a job and you drive uber part time to supplement your income because by the time you pay for your experience you make below minimum wage
About uber work
It was very good to work in uber.I enjoy my work in uber as it was flexible and easy .It helps me to open knowledge of how to oncrease my skills and develop knowledge .
Bien
Travailler avec uber c mieux partiel ou deuxième jo
Work at your own pace, make as much or as little as you want.
I enjoy Uber because it is one of the few well-paying jobs that allows me to log off whenever I want and do the things I like to do. If you want to travel for a month or go on a camping trip, you don't need to book time off or deal with management in order to enjoy the things you love. The huge downside is that for a living wage, you need to work at least 10 hours a day, and some days can be VERY slow. You never deal with management other than e-mail memos reminding you of the rules and laws that Uber and drivers must follow. The hardest part of the job is sitting waiting for rides, so if you are the type that can't sit still, I would not recommend it. Overall, Uber has been a good experience, and has allowed me to do the things my former job prevented me from doing.
Pros
Free time is whenever you want it
Cons
Long hours of no physical activity.
You have to work hard to get good money
Nice place to work you are you Own boss good people I Suggest for every one to work with Uber to make Extra money. But sometimes very few costumes Miss treating you
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Uber?
Interesting, meeting new people
Everyday was a new experience, which made the day's very interesting. I enjoyed travelling to different locations always a new adventure and would highly recomend it for someone who likes to drive.
Working with no boss
excellent job you are your own boss any time you can start and any time you can finish your work there is no stress in this job anyone can earn good money in this job
slow pace and Boring
Its a relaxed job, slow pace, boring, good for a part time secondary job for extra cash .
considering the operating expensies and risks involved, I'll give it a 2/5 star
Very unprofessional
They are not helpful to their driver-partner, unprofessional staff the 24 hour helpline don't even know what they are doing and email support is even worst.
Work with desirable schedules
A typical day at work is driving customers to their destination in a safe manner while taking quick and effective routes. Try to choose route that minimize traffic and make sure the customer is always comfortable.
Productive JOb
Enjoyable job.
Would suggest to my friends.

Be quiet and nice.

Follow the rules and nothing to worry.

They pay the damage- that is the best thing.

Love working with uber drive rather than uber eats
Enjoyable job if you put in the time
I enjoy being a courier for Uber, and when the winter time comes the pay is competitive. If you are willing to put in the time and effort, you can make it a full time job.
The worst job I have ever had.
If you consider your car depreciation and hidden costs, you earn less than $10 per hour. The company doesn't give you any chance to defend yourself against rider's bad reviews. The company give you some incentive to control your behavior, even your rest, your sleep and so on.
Great
You have to work long hours . cost to drive your car is expensive not cover your desperation cost of car . they have to increase the amount of payment per kilometer .
I just loved being outside, helping people.
Great company to work for. I developed great experience and had the opportunity to also meet nice people. It was also nice to get into my car and hit the roads.
Not fair
No benefits

Less than minimum wage after deducting all expenses

Very exhausting job

Good part time
Very bad full time job, pay is not good it is a great part time job, pay is not good you barely make enought to breake even car cost is not considered by uber at all.
dealing with f
have never experience this before, i think is a bad idea to a put tennis table in workplace. The reason is that , is going to make the employee to loose focus.