Uber

Uber Employee Reviews

They give less than minimum wage their drivers I hope they change that. Drivers buy everything and at the end they go back with less. If they increase the wages many people and families will appreciate
Cons
I was online 5 hours 15 minutes without any calls. I've been with Uber 3 years, it just keeps getting slower and slower, less money. I contacted support. Support people just do they're job. They're job is to put you on hold till you go away or deflect you to useless solutions
Cons
5 hours without a trip
Pros
Work when you want
Cons
Low pay
Good for part timeFixable time job. Good for making extra money after full time job. I can meet all kinds of people. Most of the riders are good. Few of them even though I try my best to provide good service but still getting low rate.
Good job hustle, in my opinion. Deliver/drive on busy nights, or else earnings are far more unpredictable. Tips make up most of the earnings, so best to have good customer service. No benefits, no bonuses, unfortunately.
Love the job. Works out very well for me. Pay scale is acceptable..acceptable work hours. Nature of the job allows for convenience. Started doing Uber Eats in October 2018
Pros
schedule/pay/ hours of work
Cons
no benefits, pay schedule has changed since June.
They would deactivate your account anytime without any proof, waist of time and gaz and energy !----Ils désactiveraient votre compte à tout moment sans aucune preuve, perte de temps, de gaz et d'énergie !
Cons
deactivate your account anytime without any proof
You have to pay your taxes and that of the company, the car is devalued many kilometers, sometimes the rates are not fair but it is an easy job and in the end the money is not so bad
I work when I want to and get to experience people from all Cultures. Sometimes, I even get to play tour guide and love sharing the history of the city and people.
Pros
No day is ever the same, can start and stop when I want, meet people from all walks of life
Cons
Can be long hours, unruly passengers, never know where you're going before accepting ride, cannot say no to dogs riding.
Great time talking to people. Really learned how to get around busy streets and drive safe in high traffic areas. Felt I have really good people stills.
Uber is a joke , if a customer makes a complaint against you , uber will not discuss the complaint so that you can rectify the issue . Instead they hide behind this confidentiality garbage excuse , you are unable to fix any issues that people complain about , instead uber just lets you go . Doesn't matter if the complaint was a year or more ago if you get more than 1 of the same complaint your done , your expected to hold a average of 8.5 To continue to use the app as a driver but yet they allow customers who have a 4.2 To still use the app as riders, they rip off the drivers by taking 25% off of every trip including deliveries , they pay for absolutely nothing , can't even reach anyone on the phone to discuss issues , they always respond with robotic responses
Pros
Pick your own hours
Cons
No communication, No respect, Uber support is a joke
Your the head of your work so that means u need to focus be creative be more patient personal and car hygiene sometimes you need to let go things that bother you since you meet different people's with different way of thinking
Working 4-5 hours per day is a cool job. One can start working anytime without asking anywhere. It is easy as delivering the food to customer without any interaction.
Uber is a company which does not respect its employees. Uber does not respect its employees. I ask uber why. Why does not uber respect its employees. Uber should reply.
Pros
Uber is a stupid company which does not respect its employees.
Cons
Uber is a stupid company which does not respect its employees.
I enjoy working for uber. It has fun and sometimes challenges as there are some routes take longer to reach destination. I learn from every customer new information. I manage my timing as there are times we need to rest and then go to road for safety for me and my clients. The hardest part of the job when the route is close especially in rush hours and the customer has an appointment to catch so I use customer GPS in case if our GPS cannot tell the quickest way to reach the customer destination or directions from customer because most customers do tell the shortest way if you request them. Most of time Uber GPS works great.
Modern slavery This is one off the worth companys in the world, they will let go because of a complaint with now infstgaton customer service sucks every thing is wrong there
The restaurants would often not have the food ready when I arrived, so I would have to wait often. Also, the app rarely brought in orders that were nearby, and often I would have to bike long distances to get to the customer afterwards. The time online on the app did not reflect the time paid at all.
Not secured Job. No respect on drivers. Uber give first and last parity to customers not for drivers. Not secured Job. No respect on drivers. Uber no
flexible work hours easy to get pay sometimes they miss payments so its always good to check the account. so when you get notification of payment always match with the amount you received in your account. They always good to customer services.
Pros
Not much
Cons
explore the city. exposure with multi cultural people
Pay is horrible. If you drive anything but an electric car you will not make minimum wage after expenses. Only good part about working here is getting paid daily after 100 deliveries. But once again that pay is nothing when you consider insurance, fuel, wear and tear on your car and other expenses.
Cons
Not paid enough
Great as a side gig economy hustle, work when you want and as much as you want. Sometimes when doing Uber eats there is too much down time, other than that it's good
Pros
work when you want
Cons
wear and tear on vehicle, too much down time sometimes
  1. Employee reviews