Uber Partner Drivers Employee Reviews

Workplace Culture
Part Time Uber Partner (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 July 2017
Uber is like an open space workplace where you can work anytime, eat anytime and do other things anytime you want. You have the freedom to spend your time and earn at the same time.
Really a good thing
Driver (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 June 2017
Uber is a great job. Flexible hours. One can work according to our own schedule. No boss. Customer dealing. Various languages. Different types of people.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Own schedule
Driving uber is fun but not enough for life
Driver (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 June 2017
Working for Uber is fun,to be your own boss is great,meeting many person from different culture increase your experience , good to make extra money but not a full time job,
Cons
work as you can
meeting new people
uper driver (Current Employee) –  London, ON22 June 2017
i work hard everyday starting from 5:30am
i learned in this job to be paitent and to have a good knowledge how to deAL with all types of personaltiy which i met every day from my customers .
uper management is helpful and always trying to solve the issues
communctaion culure
the hardest part of the job is to find rider and sometimes to make the rider like your service and give you 5 star and i already one of the highest rate in London ontario .
the most enjoyable is challange myself to get my target everyday .
Cons
every Friday and Saturday working until 3am
Back to back working
Driver (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 June 2017
typical day at work is working early morning from 7am to 10am then going back to work at 4pm to 8pm. Meeting new people is fun, you learn something different from everyone.
No schedule
Driver (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 June 2017
The best part about this job is that there is no fix schedule to follow. You can work as many hour as you want, or as less as you wish. But the money you can make from this is not stable. There are good times and bad times.
dont do it
Driver (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 June 2017
worst job ever. you ruin your car ...........get treated like garbage and its not worth the hassle......... terrible terrible job.....dont do it dont do it
be your own boss
Taxi Driver (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 June 2017
The good thing about this job is that you are your own boss. You can work whenever you feel like it. And it is great supplemental income for those that need it.
Pros
work anytime
Cons
somedays there is not enough work
It's fun as you have chance to speek with different peaple
Taxi Driver (Independent contracter) (Current Employee) –  Gatineau, QC16 June 2017
Driving uber is fan and nice according to people you meet everyday, I like to chat with different people, Uber made me discovering so many places in Ottawa and Gatineau cities, but remember it's a taxi? the hardest part to me is when there is no enough request, which makes me to be bored. I love when it's busy.
Pros
n/a
Cons
10 hours
Uber
Self employed (Current Employee) –  Toronto and Durham region10 June 2017
I like working for uber . Give it a try .Flexible hours Be your own boss. Meet new people. Get to know your city and learn new things . Over all , its a great second income
Pros
Work hours are unlimited
Cons
Lacks support

Want to know more about Uber Partner Drivers?

Ask a question
Chauffeur Uber
Partenaire-chauffeur (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 June 2017
Ca fais un impact sur sourds service pour chauffeurs pourrai accepte sans demande pose question de hancpide donc résume aujourd hui total 20,000 courses de sourds deja effectue parmi enrichie expérience.
Pros
Horaire fixable
Cons
il y a pas un garage/cafe pause/lavage terrain de Uber.
environnement de travail tres interessant.
Chauffeur (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 June 2017
une expérience très importante. ça m'a donné une idée générale sur ce domaine de travail.
flexible but not something for permanent
driver (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON6 June 2017
once signing up with uber you should notify your insurance company in case of accidents while driving uber especially an accident while you have a customer in the car. if you fail to notify your insurance you risk your clients suing you for their damages in case of an accident and if you dont notify your insurance theres a chance they wont cover you and since you're not an employee of uber, you're a partner, they won't cover your damages in many certain areas either. thankfully I was never in an accident but found out through others the horrors that uber can hold. cover your bases and your butt and you should be fine.
Fun and fast pace environment
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  London, ON6 June 2017
Working for Uber is fun and outgoing. I enjoyed working for them.
Salary was good and meeting new customers was amazing.
Everyday its a new day and new customers.
Pros
Fast Paced
Cons
Good
FOOD COURIER (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 June 2017
A very good work environment. it is a fun way to make money while being in a fast and interesting environment. i would recommend people try working uber.
Great part time job for people who like to explore
Part time Uber driver (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 May 2017
I took Uber as a part time job on my last semester of master study since I finished my research thesis and only wait my supervisor to approve it. It was a great experience and for people who like to driving, it is a perfect job. You can choose when and where to start and stop your Uber driving and since Uber kind of select safe passenger for you, the driving is always satisfy and pleased.
Less than minimum wages.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 May 2017
Uber just eating the BLOOD of the drivers and make lots of money it self. They hide the booking fee from the driver and get from the customer. work full time 65 hours and make less the 10$ an hours. upfront fare is an other method to eat a driver blood more. Nothing for stopping for customer. No care for drivers.
Great uber management
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 May 2017
Its a nice way to improve your skills as a driver and seek your stamina as a good driver .It helps you being responsible in your daily life as well as it makes you feel that its your responsibility as a driver to drop passengers safely as they rely on the driver .

Its a great way to deliver food with care and excellent .It increases your efficiency as a driver to do multi tasking as using gps and be aware of everything.It increases your alertness
Pros
great way of making money
Cons
less money
Good work life balance
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 May 2017
It is a great job to work for. I can manage my time/day effectively and work when i want. Make decent money on high volume times. You get wear and tear on your car but i try to stay local.
Driving for uber, well read this and decided.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 May 2017
OK let's start. Well I start driving for uber a couple months ago and here is my review. The week days the waiting time to get a rider is 1 rider every 1 hour if you are lucky. The most of the runs is short ways. The only good days is Friday night and Saturday night and I mean to start working from 7 pm to 3am to make 120 $ which 40 $ is your gas plus your vehicle maintenance cost. So overall you make 80 $ in 8 hours, 10 per hour. Plus you have too deal with all that drunk guys Friday and
Saturday. Personally I don't think it's worthy to drive for uber. The minimum wage is higher than to drive for uber. They don't provide any training or care for the drivers. Uber hiring and hiring more drivers which it's mean less riders and more of waiting time. Plus from the 1st of this year they give them self 5% raise so the uber fee now is 25% from 20%.
Pros
Own hours
Cons
Long waiting hours for a rider. Uber doesn't care about the drivers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber Partner Drivers. Our community is ready to answer.