Uber Partner Drivers Employee Reviews

Found 198 reviews matching the search See all 6,895 reviews
pas rentable
chauffeur (Former Employee) –  Gatineau, QC20 September 2018
trop de frais d essence, salaire en dessous du minimum , vaut mieux faire un autre job .
99% des passagers vont en Ottawa et comme la loi interdit de charger des gens la bas , juste les déposer on fait 50% et enormement de KM avec la voiture vide.... perte de temps et d argent avec des clients jamais content et qui savent pas dire bonjour....qu ils payent un taxi 3 fois plus cher car uber ne marchera jamais dans cette ville.
Pros
liberte
Cons
tout le reste
Great flexibility, awesome customer/driver support.
Driver Operator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 September 2018
My past year with Uber has been great. Flexibility is the best thing ever. You control your own time, people in Calgary in general are awesome, everyone is polite! As a female driver, I have never felt unsafe.
Great supplemental income, if there were not so many hoops to jump through...
Driver (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NC6 September 2018
I have been driving for Uber for over a year now, and I make decent money driving on football weekends. The hours are flexible and most of the customers were friendly. Unfortunately to continue to drive for them, there are a lot of hoops to jump through ever since they got heat from media about a few bad egg drivers.. I have had no complaints, and great reviews, and no incidents on any of my trips. Yet they require routine background checks that take weeks to complete through a 3rd party company called checkr (you cannot drive during this time)... Also I recently moved to another state, and turned in all the necessary paperwork and documents, got approved to drive in the new state after waiting 2 weeks for everything to be approved, and 3 months later they require yet another background check, as well as well as copies of my old VA license and my new NC license.. both of which I have already sent them numerous times.. if it was easier to drive for this company I would give 5 stars.. but right now it's just a pain to maintain driver status
Pros
Flexible hours, no boss..
Cons
Major pain to keep driver status up to date, and a lot of waiting periods that you can't drive.
I always have an issues cashing out!
Driver (Former Employee) –  Georgian Beach, ON6 September 2018
Uber is trash and it’s better to drive for Lyft period! Uber messed up a $500 dollar week for me by making me wait 2 weeks to receive my money. The cash out everyday scheme is a joke! They try to over charge on the simplest things.
Pros
Money whenever you want
Cons
Fares are trash, Half of the support team is from India and they speak broken English.
Its been a great experience driving with uber
G licence driver (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 September 2018
You are your own boss. Its up to you that you want to work or not. Its good for everyone rider and the drivers. Its been a good experience to drive with uber
i loved driving for uber
Partner (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 September 2018
however, the maintenence costs were prohibitive and the rates too low.

unfortunately I could not continue...............

i may return one day..........
Pros
flexibility
Cons
high costs / low rates
good
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON29 August 2018
Working here is a great experience. Great way to earn money with uber. Flexible timing and you manage your day according to your requirement. Thank you Uber
Good Job
Delivery on bike (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 August 2018
it's a really fun job,people are really nice. If you have discipline and a good attitude is the perfect job. You get to know the city and different restaurant.
Pros
Know the city
Cons
It requires a lot of discipline
wasting time on the road
Deliery Driver (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 August 2018
not to good work now. recently company changed fee for drivers. Now drivers fee reduce than before they got. But they did not changed the fee which company charge from drivers.
Also very poor skilled supporter team. If something happened other than app when you call to supporters they make another problem to us. not solving problems.
Part-time need apply!
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 August 2018
This kind of job is not suitable for persons with a family. The pay can vary per day and the customer you pick up may not be the account holder. So beware.
Independent
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 August 2018
Typical day includes getting order from restaurant and driving food items to customer.

Customers can have unpredictable behavior.

Wear and tear of vehicle.
Pros
Choosing your own hours.
Cons
Working in poor weather.
Great work life balance
Driver (Current Employee) –  Toronto14 August 2018
Great to do part time, terrible to do fulltime.
Used to be a good income replacement, now not so much.
Discounts for riders come majorly out of driver, and nowadays 8/10 riders have discounts making the fare for drivers garbage. Uber maps is terrible, use 3rd party as the city hasnt been updated of late.
Pros
work life balance, be your own boss
Cons
terrible pay now, uber always takes sides of customers even when they are in wrong
Fun
Delivery Bike Boy (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 August 2018
Riding your bike, delivering food and interacting with customers as you deliver their order to them. I learned it fun to have a great job. Culture you will meet different types of people in life.
Hot days, but just stay hydrated.
Interacting with you customers is very enjoyable.
to hard on your car
Uber Eats Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 July 2018
to manny car issues not enough paid milage very hard on your car no help to drivers and they do not give any bonuses or anything. Very hard on your car.
Good experience by dealing with riders
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON16 July 2018
Good to work as an uber driver but the worst thing is when the rider give you a report even though you haven’t done anything wrong and uber won’t stand by you as partner
Can't make money w Uber
Driver (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 July 2018
Uber pay used to be good when there was no wait time between jobs. Now there is just too many drivers.

Me and my friend have switched to Mowbers recently for jobs during the day, no wait time, $28 per hour, then uber occassionally at night. Heard their referral bonus is $100 for try-out.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
No money
job and no job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON14 July 2018
Great Job but after all the expenses I have to invest, such as Car lease, Insurance, Gasoline, Oil Changes,additional miscelaneous car expences, Telephone, Data. It is the same as working for free. it is embaracing to show 58 dollars as weekly earnings.
Pros
none but you chose when to work
Cons
way to many
Envionnement agreable
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 July 2018
Salaire compense pas les nombres de kilomètre effectuer aucun avantage sociaux salaire trop bas .
Pros
libre horaire de travail
Cons
salaire trop bas
cool
Professional Driver (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 June 2018
it was a good experience, very flexible and efficient. i enjoyed working whenever i wanted to and engaging with customers. This job has allowed me to network and meet a lot of great people.
Good for beginers
Driver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 June 2018
Its good for part time earnings. Its not a career oriented work. Its hard to save since one needs to buy a car every 3-4 years.Overall its a good experience if someone do not have any other thing to do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber Partner Drivers. Our community is ready to answer.

52.6K