Uber Partner Drivers Employee Reviews

Bad management
**Current: Self Employed / Uber. (Current Employee) –  Ontario14 May 2018
Multiple issues in all aspects and they will not let you make you a long career.
Even escalating to 6 CEO's with a recorded phone call won't resolve the smallest of the issues you would encounter with them.
Pros
own self management
Cons
pure bureaucracy
Tres bon job
Chauffeur (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 April 2018
J'ai travailler pour uber pour la flexibilité de lhoraire
Pros
Flexibiliter de lhoraire
Mile out your care for peanuts
Driver (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 April 2018
Soulless disgusting billionaires should be run out world wide.Transit is the goal after running out all taxi and limo.Gig economy is toxic, but sheep don't get that! Nothing would be better, tgen to see these billionaires fail!!
Pros
Cons
80% of fare uber steals!
Fun and interesting
Driver partner (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill27 April 2018
I start my work day at 9 am up to 1 pm which is my rest time and restart my day at 3 pm to 6 pm which i rush hour. The next work time start at 8 pm up to 10 pm.
I receive my payments weekly which is good.
I enjoy this kind of job which having dialog and vivid conversation that makes my job fun and interesting.
Pros
having relationship with different people and cultures
Cons
Some times its boring when there is no rider
part time
Driver (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 April 2018
its a good part time gig,
need to work long hours to make good income.
They respond quick to inquiries.
Hardest part of the job is sometimes you drive for hours and you get 0 riders.
Travail indépendant
Coursier à vélo (Current Employee) –  montréal24 April 2018
il faut être prêt a se gérer seul, aucune assurance en cas d'accident, dépenses non couvert pour aucun équipement.
Pros
Considéré comme freelance, travailler seule.
Cons
Pas couvert en cas d'accident, emploi précaire
bad employee relations
Driver (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 April 2018
impossible get fast support, no office support. no driver support, no way to get guaranteed work, too many drivers working part time limit driving to full time
great working place
Driver (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 April 2018
A great company to work with. very professional. easy to reach for advice and comments. Always get a good feedback from the costumer and company regards your service
Hard to make money doing this...
Driver (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 April 2018
Way too many drivers on the road competing for rides, its tough to actually make money doing this, have to drive at certain times of the day to make it work for you.
just log on
Chauffeur (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB3 April 2018
log on an drive whenever you feel like it, work whenver you feel like it, Clients on day shiift seem to be really good. sometimes its a little slow and you don't get a call on days anyway
Pros
work life balance, tax write offs
Cons
mileage on your own car
Soulless billionaires monopolozing entire transit!
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  AB30 March 2018
This company is nothing but criminal.Soulless billionaires bankrupting millions of driver's worldwide! Stealing more then 52% for nothing but a junk app!! They should be run out world wide as they slash prices by half and pay the owner less then minimum wages! Why you allow this corrupt tech company dominate, while sending Canadians money to off shore tax free accounts! Is beyond comprehension! Toxic gig economy isn't good for any worker!!!☠
Pros
Cons
Run your car into the ground.
The worse job you can ever find
Driver (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 March 2018
The worse job you can ever find you working and they make mony
They lie about the money you can make. They take 25% off the top.
Have to work 10 or 12 hours and day to make a decent salary. Hard to contact someone to help with questions or concerns.
Pros
Cons
You working and the company make mony
Enjoy and fun uber driver
Uber Driver (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region25 March 2018
Excellent experienced. Providing best services to riders and getting chance to interact with different people. Any one can make money with easy terms and conditions of Uber.
Pros
Flexibility, Incentives
Cons
Driving long hours
exciting great networking
Professional Driver (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 March 2018
Uber was a great place to work but it took a toll on my car. Other than that, i made a lot of valuable connections with uber, it has expanded my network and allowed me to develop great social skills.
Pros
fast money
Cons
maintenance
Great Part Time Job!
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 March 2018
I've been an uber driver for over 2 years with a rating of 4.95. This is a good part time job. You have to know when the best times to drive are in your city and drive at those times to make better money. Sometimes they will have promotion incentives (surge boost) to get you driving more, I also tend to drive at those hours. The only problem I have is getting robot like responses from the uber app team to help with inquiries. That and how rude customers are allowed to give you a bad rating when you were extremely pleasant. I think the rating system needs a little work. All in all you are your own boss and make your own hours, which is awesome. I very much enjoy meeting new people, they're the few rude ones who have nothing better to do but be unpleasant. I usually give them a bad rating so I won't get paired with them again.
Pros
Make your own hours, be your own boss, meeting new people
Cons
Rude clients
Freedom to do what you want when you want
Driver (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 March 2018
Days are very flexible,| can start at anytime. This gives me the ability to make other appointments. Great opportunity to learn the city and learn about different people and their different backgrounds. You develop the ability to read people well.
Whomever at the top management at Uber is doing a great job.. right down to support staff all seem to be on the same page and giving great incentives to the drivers.
Driving people around does come with various situations and challenges. It is a big responsibility to drive people around safely and be on the look out for other drivers. I believe its a privilege to drive and so I take safe driving very seriously. The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexibility, meeting new people. I love driving and so I enjoy the job naturally.
Pros
Flexibility, Great financial incentives
Cons
If you absolutely have to, drive for them
Uber Partner/Driver (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 March 2018
The only benefit to the job is the occasional decent passengers, and the schedule you can commit to on your own. Besides that, it's a horrible job.

The job can be dangerous at times, and if any incident occurs, there isn't a call center you could call. Instead you need to rely on an SMS service. It's really archaic.
Pros
set own schedule
Cons
the pay
Très bonne idée
Chauffeur (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 March 2018
C'une application qui permet à beaucoup de gens d'intégrer le marché de travail aisément.
It ok
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Calgary4 March 2018
Due to the cost of gas and maintenance and Uber taking out 25 % of whatever you make ,I think they should only be taking 15 % since your the one paying for everything. makes it hard to get a head, you come out at the end making maybe 35%, in Calgary uber does not offer any benefits, bonuses or anything, just takes money. the only one getting rich here is Uber.. There no showing hey I appreciate you all going thru this. no nothing. I only hear from them when they need another document. and have to take a lot of abuse from people.

I cannot say this is a company at all, just someone slap a name on their business , and drive your car to the ground.

That is my take on it. Stay safe to all the drivers.
Pros
cannot think of any
Cons
long hrs to make anything, lots of headache and crazy people.
Easy job, different riders all the time with there life stories ,different places to visit.
Uber driver (Current Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON27 February 2018
You can make your schedule .
Communicate with many different people and learn people personality .
work on yourself to be nice to everybody .
Get a driving experience on the difficult road and weather conditions.
Pros
flexible hrs to work
Cons
high amount of expences.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber Partner Drivers. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K