Uber Drivers

• Support from manager
  • Supportive environment
  • Sense of belonging

Flexible

Looking for better opportunity in the health and innovation sector. With my experience I can achieve goals when provided the right tools. Typical day while driving for Uber would include starting in the morning and ending in the evening. Most important thing that Iearned while driving is Customer service and how to efficiently provide the desired service.

Work on your own terms

This occupation is one of the most versatile occupations I have ever had. I am considered an independent contractor and was able to claim almost anything related to self-employment. Gas, food, clothes, and cellphone subscription. There are other companies that will let you rent a BMW, Mercedes or other classy vehicles for a fee and it will increase your take-home pay and you get to drive in a fancy car.

Pros

Very versatile hours.

Cons

drunks, vomit, getting assaulted by drunks. no customers on certain days.

Nul

celui qui veut détruire sa voiture il travaille avec UBER.

Poor pay

Pay is horrible. The app often says it’s busy and always displays surge but you never get any delivery waiting for hours. No contact to call the support . They pay $4 for 15 km delivery.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Poor pay

Flexible work. Good to supplement income bad for vehicle mileage and thus bad for resale value of your vehicle

Working for uber can be very rewarding on some days or weeks. It is best to be done as a supplemental income stream and full time as there is no health benefits to be gain or employment. This is because you considered an independent contractor. Uber eats is best as you can potentially gain tips. Which I believe you may not of to report on your taxes please speak to tax specialist about this. If your going to carry passenger please confirm.woth uber before you do if you have license to work in the area that require a license hence they will send you out to areas to pick up passengers which may not be worth doing due to higher overhead cost for little money.Pros1. Potentially good supplemental income2. Flexible work time3. Be your own boss and report your tax income and so forth.4. Work anywhere you are at anytime5. You can also use other rideshare or delivery apps whilst you do this if it get slow6. Insurance coverage whilst using the app or on the workCons1. High mileage usage of your vehicle which eventually reduce the resale value of your car over a shorter period of time.2. No health or employment insurance.3. Long hours of work sometimes to make good money.4. No gaurantee income. How much your can be affected by other variables such as slow times, weather and so forth.5. Customer support can be sometimes confusing as they do not give the same response as when you go to uber greenlight hubs.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Unreliable pay

Very bad experience

I will not recommend my any friends to work in Uber because they just believe their riders feedback don’t even trust their drivers. Riders who want the driver to break the Uber rules if those drivers don’t agree to break Uber rules those riders gave false feedback among those drivers due to that Uber just believe on false feedback and block the drivers account without providing any clarification.

Uber is rubbish as a company

Bigtime Cheats take away more than 55% of fare but don't admit to it... Uber support is poorly trained and dumb to the core.. very frustrating dealing with them.. just horrible

Uber eats

I've been with uber for 2 years now and I really enjoy the flexibility of making my own schedule, however it's only a liveable wage when people tip, and no one should be expected to tip. Half of what you make each day goes towards your gas as well so it's a lot better money if you're doing uber eats with a bike.

Pros

Flexible, tips, make your own schedule, employee discounts, great pay if you deliver by bike, great part time extra income, able to cash out early

Cons

Very low wages, heavily rely on tips for a liveable wage, half of pay goes toward your gas burned every shift, employee discounts rarely work

au-dessous du salaire minimum

avec un auto pas neuf , le passage a l'inspection m'a couté 2000$ pour 6mois de validité, et pour celui qui a un voiture récente, elle perd 3 a 6k de dévaluation de son auto chaque année, sans calculer le carburant, bref soit tu travailles 70heurs par semaine pour que ca soit rentable, autrement 20 heures par semaine, c'est du benevolat.

Pros

travailler quand on veut

Cons

liste de frais infinie

Fun and enjoy the working environment

Most of the time there are no orders and was feeling bad. Should have an equal distribution of earnings.I suggest to provide more jobs to the old workers rather than hiring new people

OK job

There’s an OK job drive around a lot some customers would pick up would be nice some customers would be disrespectful driving food was OK not the best

Cons

Freedom comes with a cost

Uber has a tendency to send trips that has no value. There are trip requests that come in that is a distance which doesn’t compensate your cost. Their point system is very unfair and the goal is to keep you working for them irregardless of your personal expense.

Pros

Set your schedule

Cons

Low financial gain after expenses

As an employer

I enjoyed the work as an uber eats employer, however at the beginning when I first started as an uber eats driver I thought it was a dangerous job because you have to make sudden choices quick, once I got use to it, it became easier.

Dépenses de voiture trop élevées.

Manque de support et de communication. Aucune ressource d'aide facilement accessible. Le fait de fournir notre propre véhicule diminue de beaucoup la rentabilité.

Worked great while my car worked

I loved the flexibility of Uber and working it into my busy life. The only reason I stopped was due to mechanical issues with my car that do not allow for driving Uber anymore

Pros

Pick your shifts

Cons

Not knowing the destination until you accept

Super

Je recommande de travailler chez uber c est un super employeur

Income as compare to work is less. Too much deductions and expenses.

Uber needs to review:* 25% deduction- too high.* We need to drive more as compare to taxi, so more gas consumption, resulted in more expenses.( In Taxi to earn$200 Gas needed is 15 liters but in Uber you need 30 Liters)* You need to spend more time to earn less amount, meaning per hour earning is low.* Total deductions including gas, fee, insurance, GST, etc is more than 50%.* advantage is flexibility of the job.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Per her income is low.

low pay, bad suppor

I was online 5 hours 15 minutes without any calls. I've been with Uber 3 years, it just keeps getting slower and slower, less money. I contacted support. Support people just do they're job. They're job is to put you on hold till you go away or deflect you to useless solutions

Cons

5 hours without a trip

Very Confortable work environment

I am a sole proprietor and my own boss. A typicl work day has me bigining at a time that's convenient and ending at a time I see fit. My workplace is in the elements and not coped up in an office all day. No better feeling than that freedom

Pros

Outside daily

Cons

long hours sometimes

Uber finds ways to pay drivers less money

Pros

Work when you want

Cons

Low pay

No loyalty

Don’t waste your time energy and gas for this organization. All it takes is one person to complain to try and get a free meal and they cut you off with no ability to defend yourself. There’s many other places to make extra money without having to worry about having no rights. Many other posts of this same nature. Anywhere else you at least have the right to tell your side and defend yourself.

Pros

Cons

Slave labour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber Drivers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9