UBC Employee Reviews for AssistantReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 79 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
UBC is so focused on getting international students and charging them more for tuition that they are ignoring the staff. We have had minimal to zero raises for years. The benefits are great, but we can't eat on benefits or pay our rent with our benefits. The management raises are stupidly out of touch, and the gap between high-level office staff and low-level management is widening to the point of discouragement. I am looking for work elsewhere.
don't negotiate fairly for office staff salaries
Was this review helpful?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at UBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 79 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about UBC
- What is the dress code at UBC?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of UBC about how to improve the company?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of UBC?One person answered
- What are the working hours at UBC?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at UBC?One person answered
- Does UBC require background check?