Urs Flint Employee Review

Rewarding, Exciting, Educational
POA / Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 July 2014
During the course of the day one can never expect a "normal" day. The environment I work in is ever changing and challenging. I work with a very diverse group of engineers, inspectors and upper management staff.

Knowing how to balance my day and duties is challenging but rewarding. Being a part of such a large project, our client has allowed me to grow and contribute a chapter of their production manual. I have designed, implemented and trained my coworkers to use daily an electronic signature. This signature stamp is used by on our project when uploading into the "SharePoint" (a software program), which is used company wide.

I enjoy the people I work with, and gaining knowledge every day. I have enjoyed working in the construction industry for many years and look forward to expanding my experiences.
Pros
Experiance of working in a very divers enviroment with many cultures from around the world.
Cons
I would not say it is a con however, you must be aware of your suroundings at all times Safety Must Come First!

Other Urs Flint Employee Reviews

Excellent work enviroment
Fabrication Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Alberta22 April 2018
Very well rounded out fit, all management in the office were friendly and very willing to help you out as a new employee, and getting you engaged with all policies and procedures
fun place to work at.
Onboader (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 April 2018
good group of people to work for. Had a relaxed working environment, but was able to maintain professionalism. Good company to work for...............
Pros
group outings
Cons
short term employment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Urs Flint. Our community is ready to answer.