UPS Employee Review

Each day at work was different.
Full-Time Operational Management Supervisor (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CA3 May 2012
Typical date at work was answering phones, customer complaints, and assisting drivers with pick-up. Co-workers were easy to work with; hardest part of the job was making sure each client was satisfied; and the enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with drivers and clients.
Pros
enjoyed my work.
Cons
company does not transfer jobs

Other UPS Employee Reviews

Efficient and professional work environment
UPS Office Administrator / Broker (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB23 April 2018
I worked in a brokerage office for United Parcel Service, Canada in Manitoba. The employees are all wonderful -- everyone is extremely understanding and helpful. The office is generally a positive environment -- I felt constantly motivated to learn more and take on more tasks.

I very much enjoyed my work experience with UPS, Canada. Although, I had to resign from my position as an administrator/broker for personal reasons.

I would recommend this position to anyone that enjoys working in an efficient and tightly-knit office environment.
Pros
Understanding and professional workers.
Cons
Almost exclusively part-time work.
Great Place to Work
Senior/Head Designer - Consulting (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON22 April 2018
Loves working at The UPS Store. Worked with amazing positive people in a fast paced environment. Long hours with tons of rewards and lifetime clients and relationships built. Daily deadlines met head on. A very artistic and creative environment, that I was able to really push myself for the best artwork I could provide to the beat of my abilities.
Pros
Hour Lunch
Cons
Long Hours

59K