UPS Employee Review

Quelques semaines
Aide livrait (Former Employee) –  Dorval, QC30 January 2018
Je me suis très heureux d'avoir été travailler avec l'entreprise Ups

Other UPS Employee Reviews

ups
Seasonal walker (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON17 August 2018
I loved working as a seasonal walker. I helped the driver. My most enjoyable part of the day was meeting new people when I delivered packages. Hardest part of the job was clients that were unhappy with your services- if we missed a package and came back with it later in the day or clients expecting us to wait while they got their packages to send.
Work place with poor communication & horrible management
Vehicle shifter (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 August 2018
Worked here for 3 months. Posting says 4-5 hrs but only worked for 3. The 3 hrs are supposed to be guaranteed hrs (which was alright). When you're done early, great still get the 3 hrs.... supposed to be but not with the supervisor who never fixed your hrs. You'll find your cheque to be short 30-45 minute if you decide to go home early & clock-out when the job is done. Supervisor always wait the last minute before finding someone to cover a shift when someone called in sick. Doesn't communicate what's going on on a daily basis.

If you live across the city it's not worth the drive just to work for 3 hours. Otherwise you'll be spending more in gas and at the same time it will ruin your evening lifestyle for a minimum wage.
Pros
Good student job
Cons
Horrible Supervisor, the job is difficult to do in winter.

59.7K