UPS Employee Review

Fast paced work environment
Sales and Inventory (Former Employee) –  3583 Sheppard Ave.East Scarborough30 September 2013
Dynamic and fast-paced working environment and many different tasks throughout the day. Learned many valuable skills to handle packages and assist customers. Co-workers have positive attitude. Hardest part of the job is assisting multiple customers at a time. The most enjoyable part of the job is the variety of work.
Pros
Free lunch, good environment

Other UPS Employee Reviews

Beautiful
Seasonal Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, ON18 May 2018
Working with UPS has been an honour, all of my co workers, and supervisors are amazing. Very healthy and professional environment to work within. The Company is very efficient.
Was treated terribly
Walker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON16 May 2018
When i worked here i was treated unfairly and was forced to risk my own safety multiple times. I was made to walk through the bay doors, and i was also made to jump out of a moving vehicle by one of the drivers. when I brought it up no one did a thing. just say that because i lived a fair amount away they wouldn't have hired me in the first place.

59.2K