UPS Employee Review

Fun work enviornment!
Driver Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 January 2018
I enjoyed every bit of the experience that I have gain in the past years with UPS, I would 100% recommend this job to any of my friends and family.
Early morning, late night shifts.
Very flexible hours!
Pros
Great management
Cons
Short hours

Other UPS Employee Reviews

Enjoyable work setting with positive work environment.
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON22 February 2018
UPS Supply Chain Solutions was an outgoing setting with positive work and a fun work setting. Distribution Supervisor conducted daily meetings to ensure work was done in an efficient manner.
Pros
Cafeteria
Cons
Long days
Not worth it
Driver (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON22 February 2018
This is a good job for those already at top rate. If you you're applying now this is how it will work. You start at 16/h and in 48 month you go up to 30/h. Great right? Wrong. for the first 2,5 years you'll be making $16 to do the same job as the guys making $30. You only start getting pay raises after 30months of semi-slavery. Let me tell you, the earn every penny of those $30/h. This job has to be done in an insane pace. Drivers don't take a lunch break on winter because they have to make 180-240 stops a day. Just think about making $16/h for 30 months, working on all weathers, no a/c in trucks, heavy lifting all the time, driving in snow with the same amount of stops, the repetitive movements (stop car, unbucke seat belt, bla bla bla) and being on traffic all day risking you life with stupid and irresponsible drivers for $2 above minimum wage. Actually after jan 2019 it will be only $1 more than minimum. Good luck with that. If you are ok with breaking your back, working yourself off, you should find a job as bricklayer help, at least you'll start making 25-30/h.
Just consider if all those working conditions are worth only $1. If you say yes just send your resume and get ready to start.
Pros
Very easy job to get, they are desperate for workers
Cons
10-11hours a day is the regular shift (5 days a week), no winter tires, way too much packages, union is getting into worse agreements every time

58.6K