UPS Employee Review

Fun work enviornment!
Driver Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 January 2018
I enjoyed every bit of the experience that I have gain in the past years with UPS, I would 100% recommend this job to any of my friends and family.
Early morning, late night shifts.
Very flexible hours!
Pros
Great management
Cons
Short hours

Other UPS Employee Reviews

Horrible management and pay
Preloader (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON14 January 2019
I worked as a preloader. They don't give you enough time to load so everyone has packages piled up around all sides, making actually doing your job pretty much impossible. Peoples packages are thrown, stepped on, and treated like garbage. In an 8 hour day you get one unpaid 15 minute break (which is illegal).

They claim it's all bout teamwork, but they send most people home too early leaving one or two people to do a ridiculous amount of work. It could be done in 5 minutes if they just make everyone do it.

To top it all off they didn't pay me for the first two weeks I was there. When they did pay me it was the wrong amount and still missing one week. I talked to them multiple times and it wasn't until the fourth time they started getting it right. Although I still had to wait two weeks after that just to get my first weeks paycheque.

UPS does not care about it's workers at all.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Everything else.
customer service representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB13 January 2019
Its been many years since I have worked there. but it is definitely a place I would go back to or recommend. most enjoyable part of my job was tracking packages for the customers. great satisfaction when you have a happy cusotmer

510.6K