UPS Employee Review

Great place to develop skills
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Concord, ON26 January 2018
If you end of in management, it is an amazing place to develop your skills. Since it is such a huge company you will always encounter problems. The fun comes in creatively coming to a resolution in minutes, or even seconds for that problem. The environment is next level fast paced so your day ends as soon as it starts (At least where I managed). And UPS is continually striving to improve in everything it does, from production, work area, people, etc.

Only thing I have a gripe about is many of the changes they make seem old fashion and not current with the times.
Pros
One of the best place to develop skills as management
Cons
Old fashion work culture. Not innovative workplace.

Other UPS Employee Reviews

It's a get in get out job
Clerical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 May 2018
Most people are nice, you're expected to get in and get out and that's pretty much it. No real culture or uplifting environment... obviously, it's a warehouse. Will also add, the place is HIGHLY ignorant, I mean I guess it makes sense since majority of the workers are from third world countries. Lots of harassment, homophobia and overall lack of respect for other human beings.
Pros
Free education and growth if you play your cards right
Cons
late shifts, with very ignorant human beings
Fun but depend on your supervisor
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON20 May 2018
Environment most times get very busy and fun to work but not interesting when the flow of work from the lines are slow because staff may be ask to round up.

59.2K