UPS Employee Review

Great place to develop skills
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Concord, ON26 January 2018
If you end of in management, it is an amazing place to develop your skills. Since it is such a huge company you will always encounter problems. The fun comes in creatively coming to a resolution in minutes, or even seconds for that problem. The environment is next level fast paced so your day ends as soon as it starts (At least where I managed). And UPS is continually striving to improve in everything it does, from production, work area, people, etc.

Only thing I have a gripe about is many of the changes they make seem old fashion and not current with the times.
Pros
One of the best place to develop skills as management
Cons
Old fashion work culture. Not innovative workplace.

Other UPS Employee Reviews

exciting to work
(UPS) - Delivery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 February 2019
a typical day at work for me would be to drive all the way to UPS in mississauga. then i would pretty much help my driver with taking packages to peoples homes all day and delivering which was good.
a great place to learn some new skills
Sales Associate/ Manager In Training (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 February 2019
I met some great clients and learned how to use programs that I had not had any experience with before. A lot of experience using photocopiers and learning how to do some minor repairs on them

510.8K