UPS Employee Review

Worst management you will ever encounter unless you are sucker!
Markham - Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON20 December 2017
Management is the worst you will every encounter. They only see what they want to see and promote who they want to promote. Unethical practices by management is very normal. Personnel get promoted without job postings, or without requirements met for the position. Great place for suckers!

Hardest part working at this place is at -30 C conditions for the same exact pay as the person walking around and counting inventory. That really sucks.

Most of colleagues are nice but very few are hypocrites, particularly one lead hand. These hypocrites are very friendly but they stab you at the back by gossiping to everyone including management. Very hard to identify these culprits.

Pick, pack and ship is normal process at work except few areas that needs heavy lifting of packages

The most important thing I learned here is how valuable the product is for the patient and the need to ship out by the end of the day. Due to some of the hard working individuals, UPS SCS is still holding the client. Because of these individuals you feel happy you are not alone.

Finally not recommended to work at this location due to two supervisors and one lead hand. Manager changed 6 months back and nothing much changed.
Pros
Nice environment, great client, some good coworkers. Favoritism pays a lot.
Cons
Worst management you will ever encounter, pay sucks, hardworking not recognized, punishment program in place if you don't obey management.

Other UPS Employee Reviews

Beautiful
Seasonal Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, ON18 May 2018
Working with UPS has been an honour, all of my co workers, and supervisors are amazing. Very healthy and professional environment to work within. The Company is very efficient.
Was treated terribly
Walker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON16 May 2018
When i worked here i was treated unfairly and was forced to risk my own safety multiple times. I was made to walk through the bay doors, and i was also made to jump out of a moving vehicle by one of the drivers. when I brought it up no one did a thing. just say that because i lived a fair amount away they wouldn't have hired me in the first place.

59.2K