UPS Employee Review

Worst management you will ever encounter unless you are sucker!
Markham - Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON20 December 2017
Management is the worst you will every encounter. They only see what they want to see and promote who they want to promote. Unethical practices by management is very normal. Personnel get promoted without job postings, or without requirements met for the position. Great place for suckers!

Hardest part working at this place is at -30 C conditions for the same exact pay as the person walking around and counting inventory. That really sucks.

Most of colleagues are nice but very few are hypocrites, particularly one lead hand. These hypocrites are very friendly but they stab you at the back by gossiping to everyone including management. Very hard to identify these culprits.

Pick, pack and ship is normal process at work except few areas that needs heavy lifting of packages

The most important thing I learned here is how valuable the product is for the patient and the need to ship out by the end of the day. Due to some of the hard working individuals, UPS SCS is still holding the client. Because of these individuals you feel happy you are not alone.

Finally not recommended to work at this location due to two supervisors and one lead hand. Manager changed 6 months back and nothing much changed.
Pros
Nice environment, great client, some good coworkers. Favoritism pays a lot.
Cons
Worst management you will ever encounter, pay sucks, hardworking not recognized, punishment program in place if you don't obey management.

Other UPS Employee Reviews

exciting to work
(UPS) - Delivery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 February 2019
a typical day at work for me would be to drive all the way to UPS in mississauga. then i would pretty much help my driver with taking packages to peoples homes all day and delivering which was good.
a great place to learn some new skills
Sales Associate/ Manager In Training (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 February 2019
I met some great clients and learned how to use programs that I had not had any experience with before. A lot of experience using photocopiers and learning how to do some minor repairs on them

510.8K