UPS Employee Review

Tremendous Organization
Manager (Former Employee) –  Multiple7 February 2018
UPS is by far the best employer I have ever or will work for. Their culture of promote from within coupled with the energy they put behind training their staff is second to no company I have worked with in 30+ years. The culture is and continues to follow a good days pay for a good days work. As is common in the transportation industry, hours are long and ones ability to adapt dictates your success level within the organization

Other UPS Employee Reviews

Beautiful
Seasonal Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, ON18 May 2018
Working with UPS has been an honour, all of my co workers, and supervisors are amazing. Very healthy and professional environment to work within. The Company is very efficient.
Was treated terribly
Walker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON16 May 2018
When i worked here i was treated unfairly and was forced to risk my own safety multiple times. I was made to walk through the bay doors, and i was also made to jump out of a moving vehicle by one of the drivers. when I brought it up no one did a thing. just say that because i lived a fair amount away they wouldn't have hired me in the first place.

59.2K