UPS Employee Review

Seasonal employment was a gamble
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 January 2018
Worked as a driver helper. Long days, minimum wage. Unclear chain of command between all workers and dispatch.Fine for a temporary gig, but seeing as the drivers felt so much pressure to complete impossible seasonal positions, most workers are contract and thus inexperienced, and I still haven't received my bonus pay 3 weeks after my last day: I wouldn't return to this company. Not to mention that dispatch only wanted me to work four hours a day. Laughable.
Pros
Opportunity to experience a logistical nightmare
Cons
Orientation was more painful than surgery

Other UPS Employee Reviews

It was Okay
EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB10 December 2018
Not my favourite place to work. Some managers were bullies and felt they could get away with it. Training was minimal a figure it out for yourself attitude.
Not great
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON10 December 2018
Hired meat. Treated like garbage. Trailers are extremely dirty, bring a mask of some sort. Every time you put a package down dust and dirt fly up in the air. Imagine that every day for 5 hours a day lets say. Some managers are great and treat you like a human. Other managers are like slave owners. Horrible place to work but if you need money fast go for it.
Pros
There are hours to work.
Cons
Horrible working conditions.

510.3K