UPS Employee Review

Seasonal employment was a gamble
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 January 2018
Worked as a driver helper. Long days, minimum wage. Unclear chain of command between all workers and dispatch.Fine for a temporary gig, but seeing as the drivers felt so much pressure to complete impossible seasonal positions, most workers are contract and thus inexperienced, and I still haven't received my bonus pay 3 weeks after my last day: I wouldn't return to this company. Not to mention that dispatch only wanted me to work four hours a day. Laughable.
Pros
Opportunity to experience a logistical nightmare
Cons
Orientation was more painful than surgery

Other UPS Employee Reviews

great place to work
International Export Specialist / customs (Current Employee) –  on site at Bombarider transportation / st-bruno21 August 2018
I work for UPS-SCS however I am on-site at Bombardier transportation.
It's a great place to work with an excellent team.
the hours are flexible and they are very family oriented.
Pros
flexible hours
ups
Seasonal walker (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON17 August 2018
I loved working as a seasonal walker. I helped the driver. My most enjoyable part of the day was meeting new people when I delivered packages. Hardest part of the job was clients that were unhappy with your services- if we missed a package and came back with it later in the day or clients expecting us to wait while they got their packages to send.

59.7K