UPS Employee Review

Seasonal employment was a gamble
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 January 2018
Worked as a driver helper. Long days, minimum wage. Unclear chain of command between all workers and dispatch.Fine for a temporary gig, but seeing as the drivers felt so much pressure to complete impossible seasonal positions, most workers are contract and thus inexperienced, and I still haven't received my bonus pay 3 weeks after my last day: I wouldn't return to this company. Not to mention that dispatch only wanted me to work four hours a day. Laughable.
Pros
Opportunity to experience a logistical nightmare
Cons
Orientation was more painful than surgery

Other UPS Employee Reviews

It's a get in get out job
Clerical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 May 2018
Most people are nice, you're expected to get in and get out and that's pretty much it. No real culture or uplifting environment... obviously, it's a warehouse. Will also add, the place is HIGHLY ignorant, I mean I guess it makes sense since majority of the workers are from third world countries. Lots of harassment, homophobia and overall lack of respect for other human beings.
Pros
Free education and growth if you play your cards right
Cons
late shifts, with very ignorant human beings
Fun but depend on your supervisor
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON20 May 2018
Environment most times get very busy and fun to work but not interesting when the flow of work from the lines are slow because staff may be ask to round up.

59.2K