UPS Employee Review

Seasonal employment was a gamble
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 January 2018
Worked as a driver helper. Long days, minimum wage. Unclear chain of command between all workers and dispatch.Fine for a temporary gig, but seeing as the drivers felt so much pressure to complete impossible seasonal positions, most workers are contract and thus inexperienced, and I still haven't received my bonus pay 3 weeks after my last day: I wouldn't return to this company. Not to mention that dispatch only wanted me to work four hours a day. Laughable.
Pros
Opportunity to experience a logistical nightmare
Cons
Orientation was more painful than surgery

Other UPS Employee Reviews

Ideal for single people with no children
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 February 2018
Best to leave your personal life out of this work environment. Management is focused on work. Your personal issues may temporarily be a concern and then you have pressure to return things to normal if your situation becomes a long term issue. Work life is often routine and fast paced. Added stress occurs during peak season.

Fair medical and dental benefits
Pros
Pays you money for having great grades in school
Cons
Coworkers may create an unnecessary stressful work environment and high turn over
Great company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON12 February 2018
A typical day at work was filled with hard work mixed with fun and laughter. There was times of stress like any other work place, but the support of your team would get you through the day.
Great place to learn and move on.

58.6K