UPS Employee Review

Its about learning
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Half Moon Bay, CA12 April 2013
I have learned a lot working with UPS about what I like and what I dont like in a company. Having worked there for so many years I have gained valuable experience and skills that will serve well in the future.
Pros
lots of hours
Cons
high turn around rate

Other UPS Employee Reviews

Good
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON24 April 2018
Broad training and experience new things coming into the market so learning never stops. different type of clients coming in for all sorts of jobs from basic shipping and printing to large custom jobs
Efficient and professional work environment
UPS Office Administrator / Broker (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB23 April 2018
I worked in a brokerage office for United Parcel Service, Canada in Manitoba. The employees are all wonderful -- everyone is extremely understanding and helpful. The office is generally a positive environment -- I felt constantly motivated to learn more and take on more tasks.

I very much enjoyed my work experience with UPS, Canada. Although, I had to resign from my position as an administrator/broker for personal reasons.

I would recommend this position to anyone that enjoys working in an efficient and tightly-knit office environment.
Pros
Understanding and professional workers.
Cons
Almost exclusively part-time work.

59K