Worked here 7 months as Package Handler.
- Very Early start 4 AM
- Had to keep note of my hrs , every week they paid less hours than I had worked. Had to sit with supervisor to fix that every friday*
- Saw workers there with shoulder issues , back problems because of the heavy lifting involved
- Ruins your body
- No one who is working there or has worked there will recommend UPS
- Work getting tougher as years go on.
- Workers told me earlier the work was abt 70% of what it is now
- So they push the workers to the MAX, Daily and no Thanks, just more work next day
- Felt like a slave there
- Saw many new employees leave during my 7 months there.
- 9 out of 10 new employees leave, absolutely true.
- Min wage for such hard work was a joke, I will not even do that job for $40/hr . Not worth. Kills ur body.
- Wasted 7 months
- writing review so that u dont waste your time here.
Was Near to my home, thats it
-physically very demanding - for the mgt u r treated as a number, will ruin your health for sure