Here to help: Coronavirus update

UPS Employee Reviews

Canada1,061 reviews
Found 1,061 reviews matching the search
Not a great work environment
i would not tell anyone to work at this place
The specific one i worked at i had to deal with very rude people and a boss who was constantly angry

Going into work should make you feel good this place made me feel horrible!
Resume
Receive and register invoices, records and shipping forms etc for data entry.
Respectful and good positive.

Typing speed of 30 to 40 words per min with a high level of accuracy.

Ability to effectively communicate and work independently as well as a team player.

Order office supplies and maintaining inventories.

Written and read communication skills, flluent American Sign Language.

Take the bus, start work at 10am
pas fait pour n'importe qui.
si ce travail n'est pas fait pour sous, il est epouvantable.. mais au contrairesi il est fait pour nous c'est tres agreable. il faut etre tres travaillant. heures de travail tres longues et physiquement difficile. il faut etre ok sous la pression et aimer la conduite !
fast paced typical warehouse environment
decent place to work as a part time worker for students . great benefits and job security .regular working hours once probationary period is crossed. not easily assessable by public transport.
Good pay but repetitive
Great place but it gets repetitive , its mass recruiting because turnover is high.
Pay is good

They are old fashion in a lot of ways, Must be clean shaven, no earrings, cover up tattoos

There's no windows so you can lose track of time with how dark it gets in there .

The co-workers are nice
Recommendation
UPS is a lovely place to work,being there teaches you how to manage stress . Taking a stressful situation and turning it into smiles for many upon the delivery of there packasges
Pros
Benifits and salary are ok
Cons
Stressing
It's a very helpful
I had a great experience working here, met a lot of nice people and I enjoyed it very much. Where I live during the winter it's very hard to work so make sure you dress warm and keep yourself warm. There was a point where I got injured but they were able to help me with the paperwork and gave me job at one of the locations till I heal up and was ready for me to work again. Overall is a great place to work, especially if you like to be active all day long.
It's and ok place but pay and management is bad
It is an ok place to work but the management and pay was good enough to have a normal like it is hard on to make enough for the cost of living very hard
Good and Efficient place
I worked more than couple of years and good place to learn work.Great environment to work. Importantly great place to job seekers
hope everything works good
Challenging, unexpected work hours
I worked during the peak season around christmas, while there was tons of snow and ice in Toronto. Was a good experience, my issues were with the cold because I was constantly in an out dropping off packages. Then sometimes its impossible to get all delivered ,you have to keep working until all are delivered.
All in all it is the worst I have ever seen
They hired me. ohh what a rubbish behaviour. They are racist people. They hired me initially. As soon as I went for orientation, one of racist guy stops my process and puts me on hold giving invalid reason that I am an international student. This is really a bad experience. We dont come here to get treated like this. Huh.....bad UPS. They should fire that guy.
everyone wants to be higher than everyone else
Thank the union for your salary and benefits they're pretty darn good and its really about the only good thing about this place bar the friends that you will make since everyone seems to hate it
Dont work there
Its the worst place. Management is very poor. Plus the policies are ridiculous. Cant have any facial hair, piercings or tattoos. Still living in the 50's. Treat you like a number not a person. Very lousy pay for the type of work you are doing.
good
good expeincece Good understanding of patrolling industrial, commercial and personal properties
• Proficient in comprehending the mechanics of different types of alarms

• In depth knowledge of performing investigations on disturbances

• Exceptional comprehension of keeping records and logs
They work to keep you down
Very high nepotism here, people who aren't qualified are promoted without doing the work or earning their title. Poor management/illegal activity here
Pros
keep your mouth shut and obey = job for life
Cons
Union is in the companies pocket, 0 concern for safety, supervisors arent even qualified to do the job, unfair work practices, illegal kickbacks
Worked for 3 months
It was part time for three months, driver assistance . The driver was very good made my work easy. We worked as a team assisted each other as possible to make everything easy. There was room for expansion but left because I had got another job.
productive and easy going place to work
It was easy to establish a productive workflow at the ups store, and even easier to build and maintain a relationship with locals and regulars. I loved seeing ideas turn into physical marketing material on the daily.
Fun and Fast-paced job
Fasted pace work with a stress on speed and productivity.
Not for people that handle high-paced stressful situation where one must quickly figure out how to do a route in the most efficient manner within a time period, with ever changing circumstances.
Excellent
They are very good in providing benefits to students and I do recommend Ups to others, it’s really good place to work and I love to work their, uu will also like to work
Overall good but it’s a student job who wants to start his career as a part time
It’s a busy time in Ups - hard work stress job ithink in UPS - - Lots of hours not get over time -good environment - nice behaviour with employee - part time Supervisor