I was offered a job as driver, the closer I got to starting I quickly realized this was not a company I wanted to work for and walked out. If you dont mind being treated like dirt, shown zero respect and are ok with just being a number, knock yourself out.
Given the fast-paced physical nature of my last several jobs, this position is a suitable match for my current strengths, I also applied to essentially "get a foot in the door" because of the vast size of the organization and variety of roles within it that provide the opportunity for further growth and advancement in the future. I am also eager to obtain a fast pace and self driven job as well as the opportunities and benefits the company offer because they are exceptional and that's how I want to provide for my family.
For my future and also ups is begging company and international
For my future and also ups is international company
I like to work of ups because it biggest company and international
Because it is one the top most company of the US.
You dont want to work at ups. No matter your experience you start as a package handler moving heavy boxes fast and wearing yourself out day after day and constantly being told your not going fast enough. Sweat dripping in your eyes,cuts, scrapes, annd on top of it all barely paid minimum wage on top if the taxes and union dues ripped out of your 20hours a week slave check.. but if you stick around you can get a decent position bit more pay beenfits ehh..
To expand my design skills and work with a creative team in finding new and different ways to make clients happy.
I like this company.
It seems like a place that moves at a fast pace.thats how I like to work.
- What should you wear to an interview at UPS?37 people answered
- If you were to leave UPS, what would be the reason?22 people answered
- What is the interview process like at UPS?14 people answered
- How many years of experience do u have in this specific field ?6 people answered
- How are the working hours?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at UPS?6 people answered
- What are the working hours at UPS?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at UPS? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at UPS?5 people answered
- How are the benefits, who qualifies and when?5 people answered