Benefits are 1 year wait for union employees and 3 month wait for non union.
Great, full benefits
Heard benefits are good, however don't get them til after a year. Both full time and part time staff.
Benefits are good but take a 18 months to get.
After about 3 months of continious and unbroken service.
- Why would you want to work at UPS?63 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at UPS?37 people answered
- If you were to leave UPS, what would be the reason?22 people answered
- What is the interview process like at UPS?14 people answered
- How many years of experience do u have in this specific field ?6 people answered
- How are the working hours?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at UPS?6 people answered
- What are the working hours at UPS?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at UPS? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at UPS?5 people answered