Increase wages and make hours more stable
The Management needs too set an examples for their team by interaction with the customer service and go for the extra mile for the customer's
Start at minimum wages $15.00
Hire real managers dont have employees working alone
Be more accommodating and appreciative of employees. When working with U-Haul, you do a lot of extra work for the company and have to go through very stressful situations and receive very little appreciation for it. Managers are quick to criticize, but slow to give out compliments/support.
Nothing, I was a temporary worker
Employees leaving is not the problem. It is illegal hiring practices preventing qualified candidates who desire a position from even applying. Canadian SOCIAL INSURANCE NUMBERS are not required to screen candidates for a position. They are used by payroll to make deductions at source and obligatory tax contributions for actual employees.
Get a new ADVP, MCP and TCM :)
Or learn how to take a chip off of your shoulder.
Treat employees with respect and don't force them to put their life on the line like the gm did to me
Give more enthusiasm to the employes
- If you were to leave U-Haul, what would be the reason?9 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at U-Haul?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at U-Haul?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at U-Haul?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Uhaul Co. (Canada) Ltd?4 people answered
- Does U-Haul allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make U-Haul a better place to work?3 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at U-Haul? How many vacation days do you get per year?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at U-Haul?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at U-Haul?3 people answered