8-7pm , I'm guessing
Depends which city you work in. If you work in a highly populated area it's easy to get 40+ hours a week, but if you work in a less dense area there might not be as high of a demand from customers, making it not as necessary to need a lot of employees.
7 days a week up to 12hr shifts thats part time dont pay overtime
Working part time you got usually 5 shifts a week from 5 pm to close on weekdays and one 8 hour shift on the weekend.
Full time positions are hard to come across as they have a limit of I think 3 full time people per location but those are either shifts from 6:30 am - 2:00 pm/2:30 pm or 12:00 pm - 7:30 pm/8:00 pm
- What would you suggest U-Haul management do to prevent others from leaving?11 people answered
- If you were to leave U-Haul, what would be the reason?9 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at U-Haul?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at U-Haul?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Uhaul Co. (Canada) Ltd?4 people answered
- Does U-Haul allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make U-Haul a better place to work?3 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at U-Haul? How many vacation days do you get per year?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at U-Haul?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at U-Haul?3 people answered