Poor management and poor pay for the amount of work
I was hired to install towing hitches on vehicles, and since I've worked there I've only been a CSR... and the pay sucks.
Almost negligible chance of growth in this company.
I left already
Bad management, bad coworkers. You rely on both heavily in this job.
Finding a better job or because I was a temporary worker
For better days off, e.g. 2 straight days together
- What would you suggest U-Haul management do to prevent others from leaving?11 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at U-Haul?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at U-Haul?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at U-Haul?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Uhaul Co. (Canada) Ltd?4 people answered
- Does U-Haul allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make U-Haul a better place to work?3 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at U-Haul? How many vacation days do you get per year?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at U-Haul?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at U-Haul?3 people answered