Tyger Shark

Tyger Shark Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
Endless room for growth
Tyger Shark isn't the average digital agency. We are always pushing the envelope and looking into what's next and how we can grow into it. You have to be a motivated, forward thinking person to fit in here which makes the team a strong one. Open concept office and constant collaboration makes this such a fun place to work. You are only limited by the ceiling you put on yourself. There are always new opportunities and ways to grow as long as you're willing to take on the challenge. Boss's treat the team very well and more as a family than employees. I couldn't picture myself working anywhere else.
Pros
endless room for growth, amazing team, amazing clients, innovative and always thinking of what's next.
Cons
if you aren't cut out for the workload it could be a lot for some.
Extended hours and free drinks
The typical day starts at 8am and more then likely to extend past 6pm, sometime 8pm. This way of work to life balance has lead to burnouts. This is due to meeting unrealistic deadlines. Keep in mind there was no compensation for the extra hours. It "was expected and a blessing to work in a place like this because so many other people have it worse". We were ask to "write glassdoor reviews..." to "leave our best and honest opinions". Many people who are experienced in this industry typically leave within 6 months.

There are kegs in the office to help yourself to after hours when working after 5pm. Very generous looking after peoples tabs at the bar and the best Christmas parties.
Pros
Free beer. Work on cool brands
Sharks Swim Together
Tyger Shark isn't an ordinary advertising agency. The passionate, disruptive, creative, and aggressive mindset is the main differential as the company is always looking for creating new and better solutions for brands.
Tyger Shark is like a big family where we look for each other, but at the same time expect full commitment from everyone. Being a shark isn't something that everyone can be. You definitely need to bold and caring at the same time.
Pros
Lots of opportunities
Cons
Too much passion sometimes
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tyger Shark. Our community is ready to answer.
Tyger Shark Reviews by Job Title