Tyco Employee Review

Looking for a company that takes pride in being innovated and team oriented.
Supply Chain Purchasing Buyer/Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CA12 June 2013
A typical day for me would be making sure my planner is well organized and prioritized. It allows me to utilize my time wisely and helps me in making sure nothing gets missed. I've learned throughout the years that we can't depend on our memory. My Coworkers always know me as the person that's willing to help others and find pride in teaching others. The hardest part as a buyer is working with people overseas due to the time difference. The most enjoyable part is working with Development, Operations, and Engineering staff. They are great to work with and find an interest in new technology.
Pros
na
Cons
na

Other Tyco Employee Reviews

Good Team
Technician (Former Employee) –  GTA, ON8 April 2018
Enjoyed working with the people, management at the time as not stellar. Understand much better now.
More professional
Would work there again for the right position
Poor compensation plan
Security Solutions Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver Island, BC28 March 2018
Very poorly managed with lack of support for both sales and installations. Very little reward, unrealistic quota's and expectations. Installation delays caused angry clients.
Pros
secure job freedom schedule.
Cons
poor compensation plan

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tyco. Our community is ready to answer.