Tyco Employee Review

Assembly line
General labour (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 October 2012
I there.

Working under presore,all way bee done my job on time,freindly,opening minde and team player.
Pros
taking when my jobe is done
Cons
40-44 hours a week

Other Tyco Employee Reviews

Enjoyable work experience
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  North York, ON20 May 2018
Usually, there would be a transition from one group to another depending on the shift and we would just carry on with whatever was left with us. Over the course of the two months I worked at Tyco, I learned and developed the virtue of patience and perseverance. it was emotionally and physically straining to get up early and proceed to do the same task for 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week. However, the management did a decent job in allocating the workload between workers in a station. I also liked how the facility performed daily stretches for 15 minutes as it relieved a lot of stress built up after a long day. Essentially, the hardest part of the job was just learning initially, but once you got the hang of it, it was easy. Conversely, the most enjoyable part of this job was the friendships that I developed. Having someone to communicate to all day was a distraction and often a fun time.
Good Team
Technician (Former Employee) –  GTA, ON8 April 2018
Enjoyed working with the people, management at the time as not stellar. Understand much better now.
More professional
Would work there again for the right position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tyco. Our community is ready to answer.