Two Small Men With Big Hearts

Two Small Men With Big Hearts Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews

Wonderful place to work

Great place to work great guys to wrk with respectful boss to wrk for the ladies, at the office are phenomenal great hats off the best place to work Great!! Great!! Great!! Great!! Great!! Great!!

Pros

A place where your mental and visical strength come in to wrk

Cons

Come with a working attitude

Good hard work, active, great people, great tips

very intense but straightforward work. scheduled hours are null, you start in the morning and can be out from 3-14 hours a day, 3-6 days a week and may be called in as relief during your work day. decent wages and good tips if you have good interpersonal skills. relatively easy to learn. management can be shaky at times but are usually understanding. the guys i worked with were great, very informative and communicated very well. to excel at this job you need to -be fit and active (move with a purpose) -flexible (early mornings and potentially long hours, as well as relief calls) -have good communication skills, for both your coworkers and clients -good spacial awareness -be conscientious

Pros

good tips, active, minimal supervision, variable locations

Cons

long hours, sometimes frustrating

Insights into Two Small Men With Big Hearts

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose

Best movers in Edmonton

To find the most reliable services, I always try a few and then make up my mind. I did the same with Edmonton movers and arrived at the conclusion that Two Small Men with Big Hearts offer the best moving services in the area with seasoned experts and at really reasonable prices.

Pros

Stressless moving experience

its alright have been working in this industry for 15 years and would like a change

I dont even know how to explain it other then the add for them says you get benifits but you dont and you work your butt off and can deal with different types of customers as in attitude but i still please my customers no matter what my boss likes and working with new ppl that dont know what there doing can be stressful

Amazing !!!

Best place i have ever worked at i look forward to coming into work everymorning, i can accually say for the first time i love my job !

Hard work

a typical day is you wake up at 7:00, be there at 8:00 and get your move you go to and get assigned a truck, a partner, or a team. The hardest part would be the heavy lifting, it takes a toll on your back.The flexible hour's is the best part.

Pros

long lunches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Two Small Men With Big Hearts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement