Two Small Men with Big Hearts Moving

Two Small Men with Big Hearts Moving Management reviews

Clear

Poor management from most above me

Management was horrendous during my employment. He literally lived at the shop where we kept the truck and loved to screw customers over and pocket anything extra. Work itself was hard but could be fun. Customers were always a hit and miss but good ones would definitely make a the job better. Travelling and new experiences was a perk.

Fun guys. Hard workers

Fast paced, good group of guys who like to have fun on job as well as get the job done on time. Good management. The managers care about they’re employees

Pros

Long days

Cons

Flexible hours

Company will underpay and takes weeks to fix.

Benefits are offered after 3 months but youll never recieve them. Company is always unprepared and unorganized. Hours arent spread evenly and management is terrible.

Cons

No benefits, Underpaid, poor management, unorganized

Hard to get work

you always have to wait around before getting sent out on a job because favourites are sent first and you don’t always get work if you do it doesn’t mean you’re getting a full day

Pros

Are none

Cons

Too many to list

inexperience management

The worst company to work for. Dispatcher was clueless and didn't know what she was doing. I wouldn't recommend this job to my worst enemy. Paycheque were constantly wrong.

it was alright

lots of hours but you don't get paid enough for how much you bust your back. Management is not strict at all I drove a fully loaded 5ton with somebody's house in it and I don't even have my drivers.

Poor management

This job is a joke. They didn't even pay for a whole days work. Got fired the next day because you dont want to pick up a second shift after you've already worked 8hrs. Wasnt allowed to take a lunch break. Stay clear from this place the management is very rude.

agreable

good compagny learn ggod skill, good communication and clientel service

3 dressed up as a nine

Management has little to no regard for the employee's safety . Drivers without licences are allowed to drive the trucks. Management are pot smokers and most employees are heavy drug users. A local news station should do a story on these fraudsters.

great place to work if you have the work ethic

best part of the job is no deadlines worst part of the job is getting stuck with a lazy partner pretty well organised lots of opportunity's to work if you want them

Pros

you work on your own time no deadlines

Cons

if you get hurt you are SOL

Fun place to work

I worked with a lot of great people at this business even though it isn't run that great by the owner I had a chance to meet some great people with good skills that could help them further theirselves in the work industry

Pros

Free lunch during travel and payday aravance

Cons

Long hours and poor management

The employees are good guys

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone for moving services or employment. My old co-workers were great guys, upper management had a lot of flaws that the company chooses not to fix.

Pros

lots of fun

Cons

Terrible company and owner

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Two Small Men with Big Hearts Moving. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9