Two Small Men with Big Hearts Moving

Two Small Men with Big Hearts Moving Employee Reviews for Driver

Driver5 reviews
Canada5 reviews

2.2Job security & advancement

Poor management from most above me

Management was horrendous during my employment. He literally lived at the shop where we kept the truck and loved to screw customers over and pocket anything extra. Work itself was hard but could be fun. Customers were always a hit and miss but good ones would definitely make a the job better. Travelling and new experiences was a perk.

Warning

Don't work here. Dispatch takes your tips, doesn't book you, asks you to jump scales, don't have permits, etc. Basically the worst moving company in YYC. Warning.

Insights into Two Small Men with Big Hearts Moving

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

great owners .terrible dispatching in winnipeg

My career at too small men with big hearts was great the owners are awesome I know the dispatch across Canada is great would happy work for too small men with big heart again any but not well sam is still running the wpg office.

Pros

Free lunches tip

3 dressed up as a nine

Management has little to no regard for the employee's safety . Drivers without licences are allowed to drive the trucks. Management are pot smokers and most employees are heavy drug users. A local news station should do a story on these fraudsters.

great place to work if you have the work ethic

best part of the job is no deadlines worst part of the job is getting stuck with a lazy partner pretty well organised lots of opportunity's to work if you want them

Pros

you work on your own time no deadlines

Cons

if you get hurt you are SOL

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Two Small Men with Big Hearts Moving. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement