Two Small Men with Big Hearts Moving

Two Small Men with Big Hearts Moving Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

Toronto, ON2 reviews

jobworkmanagementdayhourlonggreatgood

Poor management from most above me

Management was horrendous during my employment. He literally lived at the shop where we kept the truck and loved to screw customers over and pocket anything extra. Work itself was hard but could be fun. Customers were always a hit and miss but good ones would definitely make a the job better. Travelling and new experiences was a perk.

Fast paced, ethical and honest.

A typical day at work would begins with opening the office at 7:00 am, checking voice-mails and e-mails, responding to said voice-mails and e-mails. Designating work crews and issuing each crew the documentation and schedule for that day. A large part of my position was dedicated to maintaining and providing an organized and stress free moving experience for the client. A good deal of my day was also dedicated to resolving customer service issues, such as complaints, and damages. A large majority of customer related incidents were quickly and respectfully resolved to the satisfaction of our customer. If a customer service issue could not be resolved in a fair and equatable manner, then I would process, maintain, and appear in any and all small claims actions filed against the company. Managing a multi-line phone system, fax machine, photo copier, managing and delegating to office staff as well as field employees.

Pros

i enjoyed all aspects of my position, never dull. constantly being challenged and learning new things every day

Cons

being bullied, sworn at and threatened over the phone.

Insights into Two Small Men with Big Hearts Moving

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Two Small Men with Big Hearts Moving. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement