Two Small Men with Big Hearts Moving

Insights into Two Small Men with Big Hearts Moving

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness

Poor management from most above me

Management was horrendous during my employment. He literally lived at the shop where we kept the truck and loved to screw customers over and pocket anything extra. Work itself was hard but could be fun. Customers were always a hit and miss but good ones would definitely make a the job better. Travelling and new experiences was a perk.

Fun guys. Hard workers

Fast paced, good group of guys who like to have fun on job as well as get the job done on time. Good management. The managers care about they’re employees

Pros

Long days

Cons

Flexible hours

Company will underpay and takes weeks to fix.

Benefits are offered after 3 months but youll never recieve them. Company is always unprepared and unorganized. Hours arent spread evenly and management is terrible.

Cons

No benefits, Underpaid, poor management, unorganized

Hard to get work

you always have to wait around before getting sent out on a job because favourites are sent first and you don’t always get work if you do it doesn’t mean you’re getting a full day

Pros

Are none

Cons

Too many to list

Horrible management

I worked wirmth this company for two weeks and after working my butt off in the heatstroke and wanting a day off. They dropped me like butter on ice..

Pros

No pros

Cons

Long hrs

great owners .terrible dispatching in winnipeg

My career at too small men with big hearts was great the owners are awesome I know the dispatch across Canada is great would happy work for too small men with big heart again any but not well sam is still running the wpg office.

Pros

Free lunches tip

Great Place!

Everyone is friendly and gets along well! the trucks are nice and clean at the end of the day, and almost all of the customers would agree its one of the best moving companies on the island!

inexperience management

The worst company to work for. Dispatcher was clueless and didn't know what she was doing. I wouldn't recommend this job to my worst enemy. Paycheque were constantly wrong.

it was alright

lots of hours but you don't get paid enough for how much you bust your back. Management is not strict at all I drove a fully loaded 5ton with somebody's house in it and I don't even have my drivers.

Poor management

This job is a joke. They didn't even pay for a whole days work. Got fired the next day because you dont want to pick up a second shift after you've already worked 8hrs. Wasnt allowed to take a lunch break. Stay clear from this place the management is very rude.

agreable

good compagny learn ggod skill, good communication and clientel service

3 dressed up as a nine

Management has little to no regard for the employee's safety . Drivers without licences are allowed to drive the trucks. Management are pot smokers and most employees are heavy drug users. A local news station should do a story on these fraudsters.

great place to work if you have the work ethic

best part of the job is no deadlines worst part of the job is getting stuck with a lazy partner pretty well organised lots of opportunity's to work if you want them

Pros

you work on your own time no deadlines

Cons

if you get hurt you are SOL

sub par

i dont get enough hours and the boss expects a lot from his workers. He expects on call 24/7 but barely provides 1 day a week work and does not voice these

Pros

work

Cons

no work

Fun place to work

I worked with a lot of great people at this business even though it isn't run that great by the owner I had a chance to meet some great people with good skills that could help them further theirselves in the work industry

Pros

Free lunch during travel and payday aravance

Cons

Long hours and poor management

good place to work

its a good place to work and for the boss is great anything you need they'll try and help you out as much as they can i loved working there the people there are great to work with

Fun place to work, pay is okay..

I had a great time working with the company connected through Two Small Men, but not enough work, not enough notice to get to work, called in completely random times.

Pros

coffee break everymorning, ( coffee stop everyday), craazybusy when their is work.

Cons

not alot of work ( 3 - 6 hrs bi weekly)

Alright people just long hours and little shifts.

great place to work when your low on income other than that not a suggested carrier choice. Can be a pain to receive shifts especially since everything is based off of seniority. Hardest part of the job was the super heavy lifting and the repetition. The hardwork was quite enjoyable though i loved the feeling of my muscles burning with hard work.

Pros

short shifts or long drives

Cons

minimal hours

The employees are good guys

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone for moving services or employment. My old co-workers were great guys, upper management had a lot of flaws that the company chooses not to fix.

Pros

lots of fun

Cons

Terrible company and owner

Fun for short term employment

Short term, yes but not a long term job. Too physical to do on a daily basis and that's coming from an extremely in shape individual.

Fast paced, ethical and honest.

A typical day at work would begins with opening the office at 7:00 am, checking voice-mails and e-mails, responding to said voice-mails and e-mails. Designating work crews and issuing each crew the documentation and schedule for that day. A large part of my position was dedicated to maintaining and providing an organized and stress free moving experience for the client. A good deal of my day was also dedicated to resolving customer service issues, such as complaints, and damages. A large majority of customer related incidents were quickly and respectfully resolved to the satisfaction of our customer. If a customer service issue could not be resolved in a fair and equatable manner, then I would process, maintain, and appear in any and all small claims actions filed against the company. Managing a multi-line phone system, fax machine, photo copier, managing and delegating to office staff as well as field employees.

Pros

i enjoyed all aspects of my position, never dull. constantly being challenged and learning new things every day

Cons

being bullied, sworn at and threatened over the phone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Two Small Men with Big Hearts Moving. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9