Two Rivers Specialty Meats Employee Reviews for Production WorkerReview this company
Production Worker1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Management doesnt care about their workers .. they always nice if they needed you to get the job done .. then nothing no appreciation at all to those who worked hard for them .. fyi i started there at 17$ an hour .. and now they are hiring for 16$ an hour .. well then believe me its not worth the pay regrding to the job and also toxic people around you .. theres a lot of good companies to apply tho but still your choice ..
Was this review helpful?
Based on 2 survey responses
Insights into Two Rivers Specialty Meats
Areas for improvement
- Support from manager
- Supportive environment
- Clear sense of purpose
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Two Rivers Specialty Meats reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Two Rivers Specialty Meats. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 7 reviews
Ratings by category
3.5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
2.8 out of 5 stars for Management
3.5 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Two Rivers Specialty Meats
- Does Two Rivers Specialty Meats allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Two Rivers Specialty Meats?One person answered
- What benefits does Two Rivers Specialty Meats offer?One person answered
- How often do raises occur at Two Rivers Specialty Meats?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Two Rivers Specialty Meats?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Two Rivers Specialty Meats?One person answered