TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®
Information from TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®:

TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Employee Reviews

Canada56 reviews
Exciting workplace.
Loaded up the truck in the morning. drove to the pickup location and loaded up the truck. learned proper techniques on moving objects and also learned how to use moving equipment. The management was scheduled regularly but sometimes there were some last-minute changes that required you to get there asap, It takes a lot of long hours to do the job. it's sometimes hot. and takes a lot of work. Tips were are always nice
Pros
it was a good environment to work in . everyone was always friendly
Awesome coworkers, great environment
My typical day would include getting my work orders, organizing my crew and getting the supplies needed. I learned a lot about customer satisfaction with this job. the management was fantastic, very easy going. The work culture was also great. bbqs, cooks offs, raffles, just good times, like a big family. The hardest part for me was when a customer was not satisfied, other then that, loved the job and more so, the people i got to work with.
Worst Comply i ever work for
Hi I worked for Two men and they do not care about their workers at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Couldnt aforwd to go to work and most of the time but you can watch the Bosses grow as the lie and tell you that your'll move up
Good company to work
You can trust and depends on the company for your surviving and is Avery quite and ok peaceful place to work. Both Manager and recruiter respect driver.
Didn’t fulfil for what they promised.
They sent me email about the time/date for the call interview, I was ready for the call the whole day and they never called me neither sent me any email if something changed from their side I sent couple emails for update but they completely ignored me, this is not so acceptable.
Fun, team oriented environment for those who like to be active
Two Men and a Truck Newmarket was an enjoyable experience, i would definitely recommend for summer students and for people with highly active lifestyles.
Manual hard work.
The hardest part of this job is how strenuous the lifting of heavy furniture etc. can be. The hours can be long if the move is outside of the city. Attention to detail ensure that all customers are completely satisfied with your services.
Working for Two Men and A Truck
Working for Two Men and A Truck has been pretty good for the most part.
When they are busy you do get alot of hours, but unfortunately when they are slow you find yourself sitting at home without even receiving a message from the office to let you know if you will be working at all.
Bad experience
I worked here for almost 4 months and they take advantage of new workers. They make them carry heavy stuff without any safety equipment.
Worst experience
Revolving door of temporary employees
Unknowledgeable staff
Fly by night attitude towards training and safety, the biggest victims of this are the companies customers who get thier hkmes and belongings destroyed by staff that dont care or understand how to work safely or follow basic instructions.
Good place tips are nice
Easy to get started, training is easy to understand, employer puts a lot of trust into employees so you should get the feel of some responsibility. Keep track of hours to ensure correct pay
Pros
Tips
Cons
Job quotes
Fast Paced and Productive Workplace
The atmosphere is very fast paced. If you are looking to work and earn a good salary, it is the place for you. Management is efficient and understanding and the employees are very professional.
Avoid the Woodbridge location
Location has no employees or trucks due to paying well below market wages. Owner is unorganized and doesn’t keep his words. Location misleads customers and the workers pay the price
Create culture
Great group of people that like to have fun and work together as team. Tips from customers are great and the pure gratitude expressed by customers in invaluable and very rewarding
So disorganized I'm pretty sure it's not legal.
This company doesnt have much of anything going for it. Management is a disaster. They treat employees poorly and you'll be lucky if you ever see an owner or anyone in management at all. They don't take any injuries seriously, if you hurt yourself or break something expect. No compensation. I injured myself and they didn't even ask for a doctor's note. They also didn't offer any time to heal. The poor management reflects on the employees who spend most of the day complaining about management, other employees, or how poorly they're paid. They don't keep track of hours well, keep a record of your own because they absolutely will under pay you.
Enduring
There is a lot to be done and preparations for going into this line of work. Moves can long as a afternoon or days. S9, people should to be ready for anything.
Back breaking work
Extremely underpaid and you can work 15 hrs in a day. Break your back for 14 bucks an hour to me it just isn't worth your time for the amount you're getting paid.
Pros
Tips
Cons
not bad
not a bad company overall. not something to stick with your whole life and i wasnt around long enouh to have a detailed opinion but they seemed legit.
Is a good company to work with
The Management and staff are good team to work with.Good understanding of work ethics and individual ability. The Manager is a good fellow so also is the HR.
Fun summer job
Spent a good part of my youth here fun place to work for a summer job got along with everyone staff was great .................... .....................
Great workplace, with a positive attitude
I currently work here at the Niagara Two Men and a Truck. I've only been here for about 6 weeks, and I have loved every day of it. It does involve alot of physical strain, however every day that I go in, I am welcome by my team with a positive and fun attitude. We always have a lot of fun on the job, which outweighs the nature of the work. Hours can sometimes be hard to get, but if you're willing to put in the work, they will surely accommodate. Overall, I think Two Men and a Truck Niagara is an excellent place to work, with a go getter attitude and I would definitely recommend it to anyone willing to put the work in. (As a plus, tips can be pretty good too!)