* Great work culture and ethics, and understanding of employee needs.
* High emphasis on knowledge sharing and learning for everyone's success.
* Management endorses technology and self development, with many opportunities to join in-house development teams.
* Management listens to employee suggestions.
* Many opportunities to participate in community events, with 8 paid volunteer hours, and nothing is obligatory (support cancer research, food bank, children of low-income families etc.). The company will match many of those contributions.
* Indoor gym for employee use.
* Project types are mostly residential high-rise, mixed use, super stores and supermarkets.
* In-house certified academy for industry-related topics, also not obligatory.
* Friendly work environment
Many social events, lunch and learns, training, in-house certified courses, company paid certifications, fair evaluation.
Occasional long hours