Turner Construction Company

Turner Construction Company Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
Supportive team that encourages professional growth and work-life balance.
Open-concept office with everyone, no matter how small a role, is encouraged to understand every step of the business. Fast-paced with many opportunities to prove ones' value within the team.
Good Project Managment team
Able to work on commissioning issues, Solved Commissioning safety issues. Team work is excellent. Once transition from Construction to Operational was completed Project Management moved to another project
Very good company to work for
I enjoyed working for Turner construction. They were very professional and organized and the project went smoothly. Overall a great experience. I found working for Turner to be a great opportunity to work for a very safety conscious company that worked hard to get the job done on time and on budget. I would definitely work for them again.
great place to work
Some days were long hours 12-14. I learned about comradery, teamwork, and determination. Always doing something new or different every day. Great group of guys to work with.
I like the friendly culture but it was short span of voluntary work and hence unable to comment in detail but I learned more about their projects and visited the TelUs site to understand how Turner Construction works.
Pros
young energetic people
Cons