Turnabout Luxury Resale Employee Reviews

Not good
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC24 January 2019
Working there I noticed how high the turnover rate was. A lot of people apply and quit fast. Working there for 6 months I did not feel comfortable with the staff. They had their own cliques and it was hard to socialize with them. Hardest part of the job was you had to stand all day for 8 hrs until you take your break. There are no benefits working there, just a lot of body pain.
Pros
Nice clothes?
Cons
No benefits, standing long hours, favoritism
Intersting and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 August 2018
Fun place to work. Everyday is a new adventure with fabulous clothing. Lots to do your day goes by quickly. Customers are great, they are excited about the treasure hunt of great pieces. Find the co-workers friendly and the Management helpful and accommodating.
Pros
Great retail experience
Cons
sometimes can be hectic because it gets so busy
Fun and productive place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 January 2018
Working at Turnabout is very exciting, you meet different people everyday and see new merchandise everyday. The typical day at turnabout varies the amount of people that comes in and the amount of merchandise we put out. I like working there because it's multi cultural and I have very friendly co-workers. The management is very hands on and very friendly. What I've learn so far in this job is to be open minded and always try something new. I think the hardest part of the job is we cannot please everybody and the most enjoyable/exciting part is working with the people, meeting new people and mostly seeing new merchandise everyday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Turnabout Luxury Resale. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5