Tuc Craft Kitchen Employee Reviews

3.3Pay & Benefits
3.3Job Security & Advancement
Loved it, miss it
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC6 June 2016
The management are extremely genuine and right there with their staff. They are your equal, treating the staff with respect, understanding. When someone gets out of line, they are quick to engage that person and negotiate a solution. I felt Tuc always had my back, I could trust the word of my employers, and they were reasonable in their expectations. I felt valued and gave more. The food and drinks were fantastic, I was proud to serve them. Classy with a bit of quirk, they value the individual who is a team player.
Pros
Amazing management, quality food, fantastic training
Cons
High energy, fast paced
Wonderful Work Community
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 December 2015
The food is delicious and easy to serve, the atmosphere is warm, professional, fun, very hip. The management is really well done, I always felt welcome and valued which encouraged me (and others) to strive beyond the regular duties. Very successful.
I learned the balance a hostess needs to maintain, I enjoyed making connections with people and working in a place that encouraged the quirkiness of its employees to charm customers. The hardest part was keeping the rush manageable, not to get overwhelmed by upset customers or sheer numbers, balancing a ringing phone, servers and customers at the front both speaking, busing, and rotation but honestly, I felt I had a strong support system and succeeded in the challenges

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tuc Craft Kitchen. Our community is ready to answer.

Tuc Craft Kitchen Reviews by Job Title