TUBE-FAB LTD

TUBE-FAB LTD Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Place is alright but there are a few workers benders who do there own thing and are entitled dicks and always have to have there way or theyll fight management about it and bully and talk bad about the other workers if they dont work as hard as them...
This place was the worse place to work. Don't get me wrong, I loved my job and the people I worked with. The way employees were treated by the companies owners were horrible.
We were informed regularly that we could be replaced easily, we were not irreplaceable. Yeah sure it may be true, but as an employee I don't want to hear that if you made a mistake.

You were talked down to by them also. Just because they were millionaires and one a was a University Professor doesn't mean we didn't deserve respect.

Do not waste your time working here.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Everything else
Was laid off due to lack of work, but never got called back. Very manual labour, lots of nice coworkers, but disappointed in management and the way some staff are treated.
Management lied extensively about their prospects to get me to join. They are completely unwilling to invest in the company to make it better and grow it. Extremely toxic environment, as everyone is apathetic about the job and hates the company. I was laid off when they closed down their Mississauga location. If they're somehow still in business, they are to be avoided at all costs.
I like to find solutions to the work related issues.Team spirit is very visible on the shopfloor.I like to face challenges everyday.I have learned a lot of different skills at work.The Management is very supportive.
Pros
Team work
Fab Tube is wounder full company, I enjoy there but because of shortage off work I got laid off.